“Great Pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Excellent pizza. I've only had one meal there that was not so great. Once, to be different, I ordered manicotti and when it was served, it was swimming in water on the plate. I asked about it and the waitress explained that it was the water from having been frozen. Well I just didn't order that again and went right back to fantastic pizza.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank FlourGirl2

Carrollton, Virginia
“Great Pizza & Pasta”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

This is one of our favorite pizza places for our family and when my older parents come to down, they always request that we get pizza from Leonardo's. My daughter's also had the pasta on occasion, which she said was tasty.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank beachgoer21
New Kent, Virginia
“PIZZA is amazing”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Although I have never visited their location. Our office orders Pizza and salads from Leonardo's often. Staff is always friendly and the pizza is hands down the Best!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank SarahDetruit
Richmond, Virginia, USA
“Italian ... Not so much”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Granted, I am a bit biased as an Italian -American from NYC, but this spot is average Americanized semi-Italian food at its most mundane. Nothing wrong with it, but nothing really right either.

1 Thank PaoloStatiUniti
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The BEST local pizza”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

This is our go to local pizza place. We have tried all sorts of their. We love the thin crust, and they always put on an ample amount of toppings. Best pizza in town! Great for dine-in or delivery.

1 Thank M1200