“My favorite Thai”

Thai Flavor
Ranked #38 of 171 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The place is small and unassuming but the food is great and at a good price. Outdoor seating is nice when the weather allows.

2  Thank bloatedpig

Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

WOW. This place is GOOD. I've actually walked in here before and walked out because it looked a little too "quick-serve" for me and I didn't think he would be very good. The atmosphere is colorful but weird..

Well, DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER! It cost me missing out on this spot for the past 6 months.

I usually get curry, drunken noodles or something with basil when I get Thai- here I tried the Kao Kapow and it was awesome! Very flavorful and a good portion.

I'll definitely be back soon...

2  Thank The~PuRa~VIdA~
Reviewed November 6, 2012

If you're looking for good Thai cuisine, but not concerned with the decor, this is the place to go. It is located in a small strip mall, a bit hard to find, but worth the search. There is not much ambiance and the restaurant is small. However the food makes up for everything else. Sitting at your table you can look across the counter to see your meal being prepared. When it arrives it is delicious! We had the peanut curry (wonderful) and a red curry with potatoes. Both were great! Both the fried rice and the sticky rice were cooked to perfection. Sauces were quite good. The price was very reasonable. I highly recommend this restaurant.

3  Thank D-Leader
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stopped here briefly and although there was no one else there while the places around it were hopping, I was pleasantly surprised with a nice selection, good healthy preparation and a balance of flavor "layers." Sitting outside was good even with a fall chill in the air, though the cigarette smoke from neighboring outdoor restaurant seating wasn't so good. Turns out the places around it were having happy hour specials! But I'd go again- VERY reasonable for what is served, and service is excellent.

2  Thank ValerieinVB
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Forgive the pun.
Ok, the massaman curry had a good flavor and the ginger beef was good. No excellent rating on food until these folks serve something other than overly cooked white rice. Some egg rolls where very hot, some luke warm. And no jasmine tea? In a Thai restaurant? Well, I'm being picky. We will come back, for sure and the portions were generous.