“Weird feeling you are being ripped off throughout the entire visit and you can't stop it from happening.”
Review of Burgerworks

Burgerworks
Ranked #27 of 166 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: American
Richmond, VA
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I do not mind spending a lot of my hard earned money on going out to eat but this was just too much for me to handle. I ate there 3 days ago and still feel like I was not given my moneys worth food wise. A burger with cheese, small fries and ice water was $11.00. The burger was small and not seasoned that well. The fresh cut fries tasted ok but it looked like they gave me the left over small pieces. The whole experience lasted like 10 minutes. Not what I was expecting at all for those prices. There are much better options at that price point.

• Visited March 2012

Richmond, Virginia
“Pretty good!”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I place them second behind Five Guys Burgers but their burgers are not as greasy as Five Guys which is a plus. Either way, their burgers are good.

Visited November 2011
Central VA
“Premium Burgers at premium prices, and worth every penny.”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

This place is all about the quality of the burger, and their burgers are generally top notch. The quality has so far been rock solid, and I have been going for several months.

The double chocolate milkshake is the best shake I have ever had at a burger joint, and it goes so well with the gouda /horseradish/baconey goodness of the burger known as "Da Bomb" that I can't help but order it every time.

Yes, the burgers are expensive. But the quality shows in the food. I'm glad there is a burger places that is focused on the quality and taste, because I don't eat red meat or burgers as often as I used to. When I do, I want them to be dead bang excellent. And so, when I want a burger and I don't want to make it myself, I go to Burgerworks.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank VASkeptic
Richmond, Virginia
“Nice Burger Restaurant”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I could find Veggie burger and best part was they don't charge extra for toppings. Service is little slow but overall I am happy with quality of food for money spent.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank FoodLoverInd
Shenandoah, Virginia
“Here's The Problem..Richmond People Are Cheap!!!”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

This is the ever-loving problem with this town...the price is all that matters. Look this place ain't cheap. It is a high quality burger at a premium price...the way it should be! When you bay 2 bucks for a burger you get crap...this ain't it. When you get a milkshake made with Hagen-Daz ice cream your going to pay extra for it. It is not a mcflurry. I love the white cheddar on my burger. The horseradish bacon mayo is great. These are premium items and I expect to pay extra for them. If you are cheap..this is not the place for you!!!!

• Visited February 2012