“BEST Hot Dogs in Town! No kidding!”
Review of Joey's Hotdogs

Joey's Hotdogs
Ranked #3 of 11 Quick Bites in Glen Allen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 10, 2018

I've known Joey and Joey's Hot Dogs for several years now. This is by far the best hot dog in town. No, it's not fancy. No, there aren't a ton of toppings. No, there aren't special seasons and a special grill. What you get is a simple, old fashioned, diner hot dog on soft/steamed bun with a great flavor. It's just a basic hot dog and that's what makes is so good. Old school. Joe is a great guy and he's the one that cooks 'em. He's all about the community and welcomes you with a smile. Go by and check this place out. It's just good, simple food with an old family recipe.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Took my Granddaughter & her friend to Joey’s - they each ate Two!! Pretty good for ten year olds! Got Two each for Wife & Me - we like ours burnt, Joey’s is the only place around where we can get them exactly like we love’em

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Joey's is conveniently located in Innsbrook. The service is always fast and friendly, but there is nothing special on the menu. For the price, it would be nice if the hot dogs were at least Nathan's brand.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Had 2 loaded dogs and added cheese. Very cheap but prepapre yourself for tiny hot dogs. . Still good though but the size of tje dogs were disappointing. If you double up the dohs on one bun I bet it would be great. I would go back

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 20, 2018

As I may have posted at an earlier time, these are distinctly Southeastern Virginia chili dogs. We are fortunate that Joey is here in Henrico doing what his family has done for decades! I grew up in Norfolk enjoying his family’s fantastic hot dogs! Y’all know what I’m talking about!
I just wish I lived a little closer to this place. Yum!!
Thank You Joey!