“Patio Dog”

Joey's Hotdogs
Ranked #24 of 178 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I stop by for a great New York spicy sausage at Joey's in Glen Allen. Every time I visit the owner
is always cooking and smiling! The dogs are always hot and tasty. The place is clean and comfortable. We decided to eat outside under a umbrella table since it was so nice outside. My
guest ordered a root beer float and said it was just right with 2 dogs. We will always stop by when in the area. It is worth the drive!

1  Thank Kevin W

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Ate at Joey's mobile stand during CAA Men's basketball tournament in March 2013. The chili dogs were great and a great value for a sports concession stand!! I ate there two days in a row and wanted one the last evening, but I didn't see Joey's stand set up that evening. I will definitely stop at Joey's restaurant next time I'm in Richmond!!

1  Thank mms817
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is a real hot dog stand with a few tables. Real casings grilled to your liking and the personality of the owner makes it a fun lunch stop. Home-made potato salad and the many choices of hot dog toppings make it a popular lunchtime destination for office workers and shoppers. The hot dogs are grilling when you enter. If you listen, Joey usually has a conversation with someone about his father in Norfolk or some past celebrity.

1  Thank suwlij
Reviewed March 7, 2013

For a quick dog, this is the place. You wlk in and the dogs are grilling, 5 minutes later you're half way done with your meal. An inexpensive , quick alternative to lunch. Dogs were good too,

1  Thank Thomasfrank
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I just came out of Joey's Hotdogs. I was actually on my way to a diner but this place looked super friendly and I had to try it. Dogs are super tasty and delicious and Joey and staff were super nice, we had a nice conversation. Overall, great place to eat in a friendly environment. Next time I'll try the Ice Cream Soda!!!