Wyndham Virginia Crossings Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Glen Allen
Londonderry
“My stay”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

this was a great facility, I enjoyed my stay. Wish the golf course did not have a tournament going on as I would have loved to play the course

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Bob N, General Manager at Wyndham Virginia Crossings Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you for writing and for choosing Wyndham Virginia Crossings. With all our recent renovations, the property is enjoying a period of re-introduction as more and more people are discovering this unique "Virginia" hotel. I do recommend playing The Crossings the next time you visit. It's an excellent track with nice elevations and great service (managed by Billy Casper Golf - one of the best in the business). In the meantime, safe travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Wyndham Virginia Crossings Hotel in Glen Allen after having Pricelined a hotel en route home to Florida. I have traveled full time playing professional golf for the past 5 years, so needless to say, I have had my fair share of both positive and negative experiences. First of all, when you pull into the property, you feel as if you were transported back into the Civil War. The expansive, immaculate property included a phenomenal golf course (didn't get to play), and three sprawling buildings upon arrival are all named after U.S. Heros/Presidents exude southern charm. The doors open and you are welcomed with genuine, caring hospitality professionals. I have to write this review to specifically mention two of your employees. Your front desk clerk, Jennifer Villa went above and beyond to transform my experience from a night in a hotel into a must revisit destination. There was another gentleman, mid-30's, 6'3" or so, I believe he was the MOD. Let's just say, they took such good care of me to even to go out of their way to help me charge a dead cell phone that I HAD to have. I will definitely be back!!

The waitstaff at the Madison restaurant was stellar as well!!

Thanks!!
Overly-satisfied Guest

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Bob N, General Manager at Wyndham Virginia Crossings Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Wow! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Wyndham Virginia Crossings has received many positive reviews in the past few years but yours definately caught our attention. In particular, taking time to recognize excellent service by name means a great deal to our wonderful associates who really try to provide something special and personal for each and every guest. Thank you for inspiring Jenypher et al to even higher levels of guest service! We can't wait for your return. Safe travels until then.
charlotte, nc
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Lucked up and got a great rate through an express deal. This is my second visit to the hotel and I am more pleased than the first. Easy check in and staff was courteous and efficient. Our room was clean and equally important, the beds were comfortable. Evidently they just had a remodeling project as the beds and decor were more contemporary v the traditional colonial furniture I had in my room a few years ago and in some of the online pictures.

The grades are spacious and the property really does offer a resort feel in terms of feeling remote despite being a short distance from a mall, stores, restaurants, etc. Beautiful grounds for a great walk in the morning or evening.

Very pleased with this stay and I will visit again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Bob N, General Manager at Wyndham Virginia Crossings Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Welcome back and thank you for sharing your experience at Wyndham Virginia Crossings. We're happy to hear that you're "more pleased" with our service and product than the last time you visited. Thanks, too, for pointing out our recent renovation. We tried to blend the historical with contemporary flourishes and it seems as though we've succeeded. Our location combines easy access to shops and restaurants (although we have two great restaurants on-site) with a secluded resort-like property. We like to say that "we're close to everything and yet a world apart." Thanks again for choosing Wyndham Virginia Crossings and safe travels.
Newport News, Virginia
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Totally suprised my husband with a weekend getaway and I couldn't have picked a more perfect place. This hotel is surrounded by the most beautiful golf field. The landscape surrounding it is beautiful. Although is only one hour from home, it made us feel as if we were away hundreds of miles!Oh, did I mention I had the best night sleep in probably the most comfortable bed I've slept in at any hotel?
Didn't get to use the ammenities but I can say everything is just as described on their website. Check in building was a little hard to find and the staff was pleasant. I would definetely recommend this hotel specially if you're a golfer!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Fore! Great review coming through. Thanks for sharing your weekend golf experience with us. Many people, just like you, have found Wyndham Virginia Crossings to be a surprise - especially our golf guests. The Crossings is beautifully maintained, solid test golf and is managed by Billy Casper - one of the best. The hotel is a Four Diamond experience featuring landscaped grounds, historic architecture, two great restaurants, pool & fitness center, spacious accommodations and friendly staff. This is definitely a "hidden golf gem" and perfect for a weekend golf getaway. We're happy you found us and hope that you return soon. Until then, safe travels.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Allen
Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Glenside
The Westin Richmond
The Westin Richmond
#3 of 81 in Richmond

Been to Wyndham Virginia Crossings Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!