“Great hotel, friendly staff and good location!”

Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Glen Allen
Reviewed September 4, 2013

You get a feel of a good hotel with your first interaction with its staff, when they are courteous and very open and willing to accommodate your special requests. For us, they moved us to a two queen bed room and also let us do an early check. Next comes the room and the sleep quality. A nice, spacious and a very well kept room with the beds/pillows close to perfect. I usually have trouble sleeping in hotels, but not in this one. A beatuiful courtyard to relax your mind with water canal and fountains. Food places are right in the back of the hotel. Will certainly stay here again and strongly recommend it.

Room Tip: Dont miss out on the 'Thai Flavor' resturant for authetic thai flavors. Dont expect great am...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
ryan b, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you very much for appreciating our hospitality. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit to our hotel. Our staff also loves the "Thai Flavor" restaurant next to us as well as the dozen or so other eateries in the complex. I will be sure to share your comments with the team.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

The Hilton Garden Innbrook Va is a best keep secert. Great rate and great staff Alot of great places to eat. My next trip to Va I will stay at thi property. They have a full service bar very nice pool a fitness room. The rooms were very clean...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ryan b, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at HGI Richmond/Innsbrook. We appreciate all of the compliments. We look forward to your next visit and hope that it will be very soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

They were very wonderful pleasing personalities. It was hard to choose just one they were trained with customers in mind. The room was more than what I expect. I had a junior suite. I would recommend to friends. The location is terrific. I love the lights and scenery during the night. The restaurant e was so many to chose from.

• Stayed: June 2013

Wow! That is an amazing view from your room. It looks like you were on the 5th or 6th floor on the even side of the hallway. Thank you for sharing it with all of the TA travelers . We should hire you to design our next brochure! And extra special tthanks for all of the free marketing you provided us with your wonderful compliments! Please come back to see us soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We enjoy staying here convient to shopping,resturants and points of intrest.Rooms always clean and fresh,the staff is very atentive to our needs,and remember us every time we come back.Would recomend this hotel highly

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We have one primary goal here at HGI Richmond/Innsbrook, and that is to make all of our guests feel at home. Thank you for letting us know that we accomplished this very important mission during your visit.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have been in the military over 22yrs and have been in quarters all over the world; however; during this time, I have never experienced the level of awesomeness that was displayed at this hotel. Mr.Claven {hotel agent} got me the best room available, and with the great price. In speaking to him, he was so very courteous, and extremely respectful, as was many others, such as Ms. Pat {front desk}, the breakfast cook { did not get her name}; the waitress {Mexican woman} , she was awesome, and catered to our every need, Kenny {the young man at the front of the restaurant, and let me not forget the cleaning staff ! The cleaning staff was constantly keeping everything fresh and clean and the room was refresh{rm 219}, as well, the amenities great. I had a talk with Ryan {general mgr} and Maurice {Beverage Mgr.} to let them know how pleased that I was with every staff member in this hotel. Listen, my wife was so pleased with this hotel, that when we arrived back home, she told friends, not of the vacation we had, but of the hotel we stayed in and how great we were treated, and respected, and how clean the hotel was, and how great the food was and, and and. She went on and on .. I have never seen her so impressed with our quarters since we were married 27 years ago. This was not about who you were, and what nationality you are, or how much money you have. This was about being respected as a person...this was about being family,and everyone there was a family member. that's what I loved about this hotel and its staff. Please forward this to the entire staff {in Richmond} with my thanks and appreciation. My wife and I will see all of you on my next visit; I promise. Ivan & Deborah L. Finney professor1319@yahoo.com

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ryan b, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words. It is guests like you and your wife that make our jobs so easy and enjoyable. We appreciate you taking the time to tell everyone about your wonderful experience at our property and we look forward to the next visit.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I did not have a reservation, I had stayed at this hotel the night before and it was fine. However, I was assigned a smoking room, with my knowledge. I did not expect that the room would smell as bad as it did when I checked in to the room. However, I felt that it was too late to do anything about the problem. I was told that no other room was available.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate you staying with us despite only having the smoking rooms available. We are working with one of our vendors to find a true odor elimintaor that works on smoke smells. The hotel does stay quite busy during the weekdays, so hopefully we can accommodate you with a non smoking room on the next visit. Feel free to contact me directly if you need top make a last minute reservation, I will do all that I can to get you into a non smoking room.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Staff is great, hotel very clean and beds comfy. One tip- check before to see if the bar next door is having outdoor music. It is after 11 pm and the music is blaring still. Not the hotel's fault, but a heads up would be nice so I can decide if I want to put up with it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to the area. I have shared your comments with the staff and they appreciate it very much.

You're absolutely right about the adjacent restaurants/bars that have the live music until 11pm on Wednesday nights, it can be inconvenient for those of us that prefer to get to bed early. We have recently began to put signs in our hotel lobby to bring it to the attention of our arriving guests to give them the option of choosing a room on the other side of the building. Because we are so busy on most Wednesday nights, it isn't always possible to accommodate everyone's preference but we will continue to work on a better solution for our guests.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Allen
Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa / Short Pump
HYATT House Richmond-West
HYATT House Richmond-West
#5 of 82 in Richmond

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook? Share your experiences!