Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskwithin walking distanceomeletindoor poolexcellent staybusiness tripstaff was friendlyshort pumpconvenient locationenjoyed my stayclean roomsshopping and restaurantsgreat place to stayvery nice hotellots of restaurantswould stay here againbed was comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We enjoy staying here convient to shopping,resturants and points of intrest.Rooms always clean and fresh,the staff is very atentive to our needs,and remember us every time we come back.Would recomend this hotel highly

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ryan b, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

We have one primary goal here at HGI Richmond/Innsbrook, and that is to make all of our guests feel at home. Thank you for letting us know that we accomplished this very important mission during your visit.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have been in the military over 22yrs and have been in quarters all over the world; however; during this time, I have never experienced the level of awesomeness that was displayed at this hotel. Mr.Claven {hotel agent} got me the best room available, and with the great price. In speaking to him, he was so very courteous, and extremely respectful, as was many others, such as Ms. Pat {front desk}, the breakfast cook { did not get her name}; the waitress {Mexican woman} , she was awesome, and catered to our every need, Kenny {the young man at the front of the restaurant, and let me not forget the cleaning staff ! The cleaning staff was constantly keeping everything fresh and clean and the room was refresh{rm 219}, as well, the amenities great. I had a talk with Ryan {general mgr} and Maurice {Beverage Mgr.} to let them know how pleased that I was with every staff member in this hotel. Listen, my wife was so pleased with this hotel, that when we arrived back home, she told friends, not of the vacation we had, but of the hotel we stayed in and how great we were treated, and respected, and how clean the hotel was, and how great the food was and, and and. She went on and on .. I have never seen her so impressed with our quarters since we were married 27 years ago. This was not about who you were, and what nationality you are, or how much money you have. This was about being respected as a person...this was about being family,and everyone there was a family member. that's what I loved about this hotel and its staff. Please forward this to the entire staff {in Richmond} with my thanks and appreciation. My wife and I will see all of you on my next visit; I promise. Ivan & Deborah L. Finney professor1319@yahoo.com

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ryan b, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words. It is guests like you and your wife that make our jobs so easy and enjoyable. We appreciate you taking the time to tell everyone about your wonderful experience at our property and we look forward to the next visit.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I did not have a reservation, I had stayed at this hotel the night before and it was fine. However, I was assigned a smoking room, with my knowledge. I did not expect that the room would smell as bad as it did when I checked in to the room. However, I felt that it was too late to do anything about the problem. I was told that no other room was available.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate you staying with us despite only having the smoking rooms available. We are working with one of our vendors to find a true odor elimintaor that works on smoke smells. The hotel does stay quite busy during the weekdays, so hopefully we can accommodate you with a non smoking room on the next visit. Feel free to contact me directly if you need top make a last minute reservation, I will do all that I can to get you into a non smoking room.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Staff is great, hotel very clean and beds comfy. One tip- check before to see if the bar next door is having outdoor music. It is after 11 pm and the music is blaring still. Not the hotel's fault, but a heads up would be nice so I can decide if I want to put up with it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to the area. I have shared your comments with the staff and they appreciate it very much.

You're absolutely right about the adjacent restaurants/bars that have the live music until 11pm on Wednesday nights, it can be inconvenient for those of us that prefer to get to bed early. We have recently began to put signs in our hotel lobby to bring it to the attention of our arriving guests to give them the option of choosing a room on the other side of the building. Because we are so busy on most Wednesday nights, it isn't always possible to accommodate everyone's preference but we will continue to work on a better solution for our guests.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I give this hotel 5 stars for its cleanliness (rooms fresh and clean), location (walking distance to good restaurants and shops), staff courtisey (always willing to accommodate your needs), and amenities.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We greatly appreciate you taking a minute to let everyone know how exceptional the visit to our hotel was. We look forward to the next visit, as we challenge our staff to make an even bigger impression on you the next time.