“Needs A Refresh!”

Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Glen Allen
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Needs A Refresh!”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

This was my second visit to this hotel. The hotel is very close to one of my friends house so we tend to stay on this side of town for convenience. The staff has always been friendly and provided excellent service. I never realized they had a bar that is open in the evenings which was a nice touch. There are also some bars walking distance from the hotel which is great. The only knock on this hotel is that it needs a little refresh. The rooms were nice and clean but outdated. The hallways also need some refresh. Overall good service and great location.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
JBeard1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
Thank you for your feedback on our fantastic staff and hotel.

Just to let you know, we just added brand new Queen mattresses to our rooms. We are starting to get reviews and comments from our guests and they love them.

We do invest in the hotel regularly and appreciate the feedback from our guests as to where we need to focus.

Thank you.

James Beard

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and I think it is a nice hotel. The location was great, the hotel was quiet and the staff was very professional. Yes, I would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank LetteDC
JBeard1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for following up with a survey. We love to see our customers satisfied with their stay. If we can help again, please let us know.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I try and say something positive about every hotel i stay in (with the exception of the Eagles nest blood bath) and i will only comment on the negative if it is something that the hotel can fix or has control over.

Oddly enough i have nothing good or bad to say about this hotel.
It was plain.
The room was ok
and the internet was fair.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
JBeard1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook, responded to this review, March 1, 2012
I'm sorry that we failed to wow you with our product and service. We strive to make a connection with every guest and provide the service you desire and deserve. If I can help in any way, please feel free to contact me at the hotel.

Virginia
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel for business on two occasions, and was as comfortable as I would have been at home. The rooms were very clean and comfortable in all aspects and the breakfast was delicious (small cost for breakfast buffet). The staff are friendly, helpful, and professional, and the hotel is in a very convenient location. The Hilton Garden Inn is definitely the place to stay in the Richmond/Glen Allen area!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Hotrod_Hammer
Thank you for the feedback. We love to hear from our guests about their experience. Positive or negative, we learn from you about how to improve when our guests share their experience.

Thanks again.

Bristol, Virginia
Reviewed December 18, 2011

One of the nicest places I have ever stayed. Bed was excellent, amenities where excellent; staff was friendly, rooms where clean. I would defiantly stay again! Check out was at noon. No downside to this hotel!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank countrygurl2010
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at my hotel.

We listen to our guest to find out where we need to improve and what our guests find the most valueable about our amenities.

Malmö
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for quite long time, so I had chances to experience good and bad sides of it. So yes, I could choose this hotel again if I happen to be there. But in the same time I cannot say that it was very good.
Cleaning in my room was quite different from day to day. Some days it was good. Some days not - trash was not removed, left a note about not working fridge - no reaction. Some days clean mugs and coffee bags were not there. I guess if traveller stays less days, he/she wouldn't notice this.
Reception staff was friendly and helpful. Here I don't have complains.
Gym - treadmills were out of order for few days.
Breakfast - very nice waiters but it takes ages if you want to have omlett och pancakes. Choice of food - ok, nothing really special.
Very good beds.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
JamesBeardGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook, responded to this review, November 14, 2011
Thank you for your feedback. I will present your comments to our staff and we will do everything in our power to improve and learn.

While it has been awhile since I've heard negative feedback about our housekeeping service and it surprises me, I value your feedback and we take all comments to heart.

Thank you for taking the time to share.
Albany, NY
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We had a great stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Innsbrook. Kat was a wonderful first impression and gave us dining and attraction options when we asked. The hotel and rooms were clean and housekeeping staff was excellent. The location is a plus and it is fantasic that the courtyard opens to the restaurants behind the hotel; no need to drive anywhere. We will deffinitly stay here when in the area again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank scottdkyle
JamesBeardGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook, responded to this review, November 3, 2011
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I share with you the great job Kat at the front desk and the housekeeping department do everyday for our guests.

Many guests love the access to the courtyard at the Shoppes of Innsbrook and all the dining and night life options available there.

Thank you for your time and we enjoyed taking care of you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Allen
HYATT House Richmond-West
HYATT House Richmond-West
#5 of 81 in Richmond
Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Innsbrook? Share your experiences!