Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Glen Allen
Virginia
“Very Nice”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My room is clean. The hotel is nice. I've only been here one day, but I have no complaints so far. The front desk clerk was very helpful. He gave me info on weekly and monthly rates. He directed me to nearby shopping. I will be back!

Room Tip: There is no elevator. If you get a 2nd floor room, you will have to carry your luggage up steps.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such positive things about our hotel. It's great to hear that our front desk staff were very helpful with booking another stay as well as how to get to other establishments around the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Greenville, SC
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a week in June 2012.
I put up with it because that's where the company put me.
The desk clerk finally asked how my stay was.
I explained the broken drawers, weird stains on the walls and the woman's razor still in the shower when I checked in, I did go so far as to say it was unacceptable, not in those words.
Apparently management does listen because 30 minutes later I was told I wasn't welcome in their hotel and I needed to leave.
I agreed!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank TKWare2000
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed at Homestead Suites in Glen Allen for three weeks when I was relocating for a new job. I had an excellent experience and would quickly stay there again if needed. The environment is quiet. The front desk staff was friendly, helpful, and professional. The rooms were clean and the environment was very quiet and private. It is close to Short Pump so not much driving necessary to get to restaurants, grocery stores, or shopping/movies etc. quickly. Great experience for three nights or three weeks.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, responded to this review, March 1, 2013

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I recently stayed here for 3 days and was very pleased with the service and accommodations. The room, Delux King, was very clean and had everything I could need for an extended stay. The mattress was really comfortable, I slept like a log. It was really nice to have a separate sitting area to relax and read a book. The staff was very polite and attended to any request I had in a timely manner. The manager, Dean Sidoti, made an extra effort by following up with me to ensure my stay was the best possible. I will stay here again and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone I know.

Room Tip: Go for the King Delux, they are on the corner and well worth a few extra bucks.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, responded to this review, February 8, 2013

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was in town on business and stayed at the homestead inn. The room was just as I expected, roomy with full kitchenette. It's not the Candlewood, but for the price I pay it has everything I need. I can keep and cook my own food in the fully furnished kitchen. I was able to get a good night's rest throughout the week I was there with no problems. Great location with everything from restaurants to movie theaters within a few minutes away. Very pleasedc

Room Tip: Check for online coupons and save some $$$
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, responded to this review, January 28, 2013

austin tx
Reviewed November 22, 2012

first off, the hotel is NOT on broad street, its on Cox about 1/2 a block off the main road. The room was very small and cramped. It was clean though. I couldnt re-arrange the shelves in the fridge because the door wouldn't open far enough to allow the shelves to come out. The kitchen table is the desk. The laundry was 2 bucks a wash and 2 bucks to dry ( and kinda funky at that). Outdoor entry to all the rooms. The staff was kind and helpful. Close to some stores for needed supplies. My buddy was at a candlewood acroos the interstate and his room was less than mine and a lot biggger. with free laundry.I almost checked into that hotel, but got marching orders before I made that move. Big Al's sports bar was across Cox road and thats a good place for dinner.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, responded to this review, December 3, 2012

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Whether you need a place for one night or like myself, stayed close to 2 months. The rooms are very clean, slept better than my own bed. The whole staff are friendly and professional. Dean is the General manager, made life easier with a very doable weekly rate. Nicole Bibbs is the Assistant GM, love her: very accomodating and personality plus. Saved the best for last, Becky is the morning front desk staff: Friendly, whatever you need, she does it with a smile. I used to be a Flight Attendant, so believe me I know about HOTELS!! Your in good hands with Homestead...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64, responded to this review, November 21, 2012