“Still a good time”

Dave and Buster's
Ranked #101 of 171 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stopped by Dave and Buster's on a recent trip to Richmond. This is an older location, so it's no where near the size of the newer locations. Staff was friendly and very helpful. I found the games here to be a little more difficult than other locations I have been too, so I left a little dissapointed, but we still had a good time.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We celebrated my daughter’s 14th birthday at D&B’s on Sunday, June 9, 2013. We arrived at 11:30am with a party of ten. We were seated immediately and greeted by our server Evan. Evan was great for the entire two hours + we were there. Everyone liked the food and service and really loved the games. I have to admit, I was not holding out for any great meal, but was very surprised how good everything was. My steak sandwich was really good, as was my dad’s soft taco platter – this was the big hit with the adults. Everyone had a great time. We would return just for the steak sandwich

2  Thank 1967foodie
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My son & his friend played games while we waited for a table the Saturday prior to MLK holiday. We had to wait close to an hour, but the kids were well occupied. The bar served up a GREAT FROZEN MUDSLIDE! The rest of the food was average. Our service was excellent despite the fact that they were packed. The women's bathrooms were clean...Overall, a decent time - we were there soley for my son and his friend to play the game..which they did to the max.

1  Thank Chocgrad39
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We love Dave and Buster's so much that we drove all the way from Virginia Beach to visit this one in Glen Allen and it was worth it. We had so much fun. I cant wait to go back. We went on a Saturday and got there just in time to get the power play combo which is an awesome deal. We ended up getting dinner and power play cards worth $40. Basically it was like our dinner was free if you consider the fact that you are getting $40 to play games with. I ordered the fried shrimp it was okay just a tad bit too greasy. Our waitress was really nice and attentive I believe her name was Jade. After eating we played games with our power play cards for a couple of hours and just had a ton of fun. I ended up earning enough tickets to leave with an awesome prize from the prize area. This location is not as big as others but it still has a lot of fun games.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

We had never been to a D&B's and were excited to try it. But,for me, this is one of those places that when you've been once, you don't really need to go again. It might be something we do once a year for a special celebration, but it wouldn't be a restaurant I visit regularly.

This particular restaurant had very slow service. Upon arriving our hostess asked how many. I responded, three and she grabbed 2 menus and 2 silverware settings for the THREE of us. We sat at our table for about 20 minutes before anyone ever came over. Our waiter was pleasant and apologetic by saying things "got crazy". It was a Monday night and he had 2 tables of 2. So, I'm not sure about "crazy". The manager walked around to tables and spoke with customers in our entire section - except for us.

The food was plentiful, and good and our waiter was nice, very helpful in explaining how the power cards worked and all. We had fun playing games and cashing in our tickets.