“Pretty Good”

Kona Grill - Richmond
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Richmond is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 166 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.
Virginia
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

At first we were seated out on the terrace. It was so noisy, we couldn’t carry on a normal conversation. We asked to be moved to the interior of the restaurant and were moved immediately. The interior was a lot quitter then the patio. The décor of the restaurant was different but very nice. The wife ordered their signature dish Macadamia Nut Chicken and I got the Kona Chopped Salad. Both were very good. The potions were huge. In fact we wished we had split the entrée. It would of been more than enough for two. We were not going straight back to where we were staying so we had to leave our left overs. We thought the prices were high, but if you could split the entrée it would have been perfect. The food was very good and the service was also very good. The manager visited our table to make sure everything was okay. Overall, a pretty good place.

• Visited April 2014

Glen Allen, Virginia
“Not bad, not great”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Food was okay, but over priced for what you got. Service was very good. Glad I tried it, but probably won't go back.

Visited April 2014
“Above and Beyond”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I come to Richmond every 6 weeks working one if my customers recommended I try this place and on Wednesday they have half price bottles of wine. I ordered to rolls if sushi and a bottle of Pinot Grigio. I had 2 glasses out of it and asked for bag to take it back to my hotel. Nice little bag with handles I grabbed it to leave handles ripped and it busted. They were on it. Paul came and asked what I was drinking when I told him he quickly returned with another bottle opened it poured me a glass and gave me the bottle. Above and beyond hospitality this place is wonderful. I'll be back in 6 weeks. The service and sushi is exceptional

“Perfect food out of town visitors if you want classy!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great happy hour specials for good food (flatbreads, sushi..) as well as drinks. Then happy hour starts again at 10:00 pm most nights. Pretty big on the inside, nice dining scene and big bar area.

• Visited February 2014
Carrollton, Virginia
“Great Bar, Food OK”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The bar by far is the attraction to locals. Always packed and fun bartenders. The food is OK, but that's it. If you're looking for a fun social time in the bar, then go, if you want a really good dinner, look someplace else!

• Visited March 2014