Aloft Richmond West
Hilton.com
$129
$95
ComfortSuites
Candlewood Suites Glen Allen(Glen Allen)(Great Value!)
$87
$92
$71
$66
$81
All reviewswhole foodswest broad villagemodern hotelbliss productssalsa dancingnew developmentstaff was friendlyrichmondnadiagpslaptopgmvcuvirginia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Aloft is a contemporary trendy, low cost, version of Westin. The rooms are efficient and predictable. The staff is welcoming and courteous. There are many shopping and eating opportunities in this upscale area of Richmond. The staff was especially solicitous when guests in the room next to ours became a little "exuberant" and we were quickly moved to a new room. Great staff.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lynn1950
gmaloft, General Manager at Aloft Richmond West, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Thanks for your review. We're always delighted to hear that our guests love Aloft as much as we do. We hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed May 2, 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed April 15, 2012

The only thing negative that I have to say about this hotel is that because the area was so new, it was not on my GPS and thus, hard to find.

We ended up driving around the area for a bit, trying to find it but when we finally did, it was certainly warm and welcoming. And affordable. The rooms were modern and clean. I was traveling with my dog and my mother and the area allowed us the chance to walk around a bit and feel safe and even got dinner to take back to the room from the nearby Whole Foods (again, since we had a dog we did not want to leave alone in room). Lots to do nearby - even if just for a night. Easy access on and off the highway as well so we had no problem getting back on the road in the morning!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank ssncl
gmaloft, General Manager at Aloft Richmond West, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Thanks for choosing Aloft. I am sorry that you had such a challenge locating us but I'm glad you finally did and were able to enjoy your stay. Thank you for visiting and for allowing us the pleasure of hosting you!

Reviewed April 8, 2012

We came to the Aloft after spending two nights in a far more expensive hotel. I found myself wondering why we have paid more than $200 per night, when for $89, we were nearly just as comfortable. This is my second Aloft visit. Their layout is a little weird, but I enjoyed a complimentary drink in the lounge area and there were no noise issues whatsoever with our room. We didn't have any negative experiences with staff as other reviewers have mentioned. My 17-year old thought it was totally cool. Great value. I'd stay at an Aloft again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank hertzathome
gmaloft, General Manager at Aloft Richmond West, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and can't wait to host you again.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Overall, the stay was great and I would go back again. The hotel has a contemporary look and feel to it and the gym, pool, and bar are all very cool. Also, the huge HD TVs in the room were great for watching sports and movies. However, the front desk service left a lot to be desired and the room was freezing. We were told we were in a wing of the the hotel in which they normally don't put a lot of people because it gets too cold. It was and the heat in the room was non-existent. Good, cool place to stay but has room for improvement.

Room Tip: Not in the cold wing! (near the parking garage)
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
gmaloft, General Manager at Aloft Richmond West, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Thanks for sharing your experince with us. I am glad you enjoyed your Aloft experience overall and appreciate the tips on where we can improve. We're alway working to provide our guests with exceptional stays and feedback is always appreciated.