“Very nice hotel”

Ranked #13 of 23 Hotels in Glen Allen
Enola, Pennsylvania, United States
“Very nice hotel”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Nice an clean hotel. Was only there late one night and left in the morning. But the rooms were comfortable and seemed nice. The one part of the floor by the heat/air conditioner seemed like it was wet the next morning (possible from the system). But everything else was nice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Comfort Suites I, General Manager at Comfort Suites Innsbrook, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel we strive to give all guests the best stay possible when in the Innsbrook area. It is our pleasure to provide you with a great stay and we look forward to having you stay with us again when in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Attu Island, Alaska
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Needed two weekend rooms FAST, after Econolodge "lost" our reservation, and Knights Inn was deplorable. Had two adjoining rooms at a fantastic rate. Hotel was clean, comfortable, and located close to highways. Lots of stores and restaurants nearby. Can't wait to stay here again, next time in the Richmond area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank d t
Comfort Suites I, General Manager at Comfort Suites Innsbrook, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind feedback in regards to your stay with us. We look forward to providing the same great level of service the next time you are in the Glen Allen area.
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for 3 nights while on vacation, and loved every minute of it! No complaints except that we'd reserved a dbl bed suite and when we got there pretty late our first night and got to the room they gave us it was a single bed suite, I card front desk and asked what was up w/ that and they apologized and said they'd move us to proper room the next day, but that night my 10yr old daughter actually enjoyed the pull out couch/bed and chose to just keep the room we were given :) she's the boss anyhow! But as far as the hotel goes in general, it was great! We will defiantly stay there again next time we're in the area!

• Stayed August 2012
Comfort Suites I, General Manager at Comfort Suites Innsbrook, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind review. It is our personal goal to try and make sure that everyone's stay is as enjoyable as possible. We look forward to providing you the same great service and experience the next time you are in the area. Thank you again.
Reviewed August 15, 2012

During my stay I noticed my blankets had so much hair in them and I hadn't slept in the bed yet. Also the floor in the bathroom was tore up and the outside door handle to room was broke and you had to finagle to get in it. The worst part was the power and hot water went out, no not the hotels fault but I was in the middle of a shower when it happened and the staff was pretty nonchalant at dealing with the situation. I thought since I was set to stay 3 night maybe they would refund 1 or a half of 1 night.... NO, I received a $20 credit and I went without power for a couple of hours and no hot water - I have no idea when the hot water came back because I checked out. The plus is this is a great location, right in the middle of shops and places to eat and near a lot of business locations.

• Stayed August 2012
Comfort Suites I, General Manager at Comfort Suites Innsbrook, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel during your stay with us. It is important for me to get this information so that I may put the necessary changes in place to insure they do not happen again. In reference to the power outage I did instruct my front desk personnel to refund any guests that were affected by the power outage a refund of $20 dollars for the inconvenience. The power was out from 3-6pm and the parking lot was pretty empty when we were dealing with the outage so I was hoping that the outage would not have a major effect on our guests stay. I completely understand where you are coming from and apologize for the fact that you had to stop in the middle of showering for the power. If I had known at the time that you were in that situation I would have certainly offered a larger discount on your stay to compensate. I take cleanliness very seriously and I apologize for the bedding not being the standard that we expect. I have spoken to my housekeeping supervisor and we will put the necessary steps in place to insure this does not happen again. I really appreciate the time that you took to give your honest review of our hotel and will definitely use this information improve for any future stays you may have when you are in the Glen Allen area.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The room was large, comfortable and clean with modern amenities like a large flat screen. Bathroom was modern and very clean as was the whole room. Bed was very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was adequate at best.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Dave F
Comfort Suites I, General Manager at Comfort Suites Innsbrook, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you very much for you kind words in regards to your last stay with us. My staff and I try very hard to insure that all of out guests have the best stay possible. We look forward to giving you the same great service the next time you are in the Glen Allen area.
Bel Air, Maryland
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Room was very large for an excellent price. Had a kitchen, dining area, living room and separate bedroom. Bathroom was very large with jacuzzi tub, two sinks and separate shower. Breakfast was standard continental fare. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for you kind review of our property. My team and I appreciate the time that you took to give us this kind review and really appreciate your opinion of our hotel. We look forward to offering you the same great experience the next time you are in the Glen Allen area. Thanks again.
Roanoke, VA
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This was a one night stay to meet our son's fiance, but I wouldn't stay here again. I'm glad I brought flip flops - carpet feels damp to my bare feet, probably having been "refreshed" so much. The bathroom tiles feel sticky, so flip flops in there too. There's a stain on the wall beside the bed as if a cola drink had been sloshed. The only positive is the location - within a stone's throw of Short Pump shopping.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Comfort Suites I, General Manager at Comfort Suites Innsbrook, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Thank you very much for your helpful feedback in regards to your last stay with us. I have spoken with the housekeeping staff and implemented some new inspection procedures in regards to cleaning. We are also currently painting all of the rooms in the hotel and having all of the carpets shampooed. I really appreciate your helpful feedback and would love the opportunity to show you the level of quality you expect the next time you are in the Richmond area. Thank you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Allen
#1 of 23 in Glen Allen
Hyatt Place Richmond/Innsbrook
Homewood Suites by Hilton Richmond-West End
Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump

Been to Comfort Suites Innsbrook? Share your experiences!