Comfort Suites Innsbrook
$96
Hilton.com
$124
$85
Best Western Plus Glen Allen Inn(Glen Allen)(Great Value!)
$81
$119
$85
ComfortSuites
$109
Hampton.com
$93
Candlewood Suites Glen Allen(Glen Allen)(Great Value!)
$87
All reviewswhirlpool bathdesk clerkrichmond areabelgian wafflesworked finepull out couchstores and restaurantschange roomsshopping and diningyogurtbeds were comfortablea great place to staystaff was friendlywould definitely stay here againpillowspaneralotion
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The room was large, comfortable and clean with modern amenities like a large flat screen. Bathroom was modern and very clean as was the whole room. Bed was very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was adequate at best.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dave F
Comfort Suites I, General Manager at Comfort Suites Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you very much for you kind words in regards to your last stay with us. My staff and I try very hard to insure that all of out guests have the best stay possible. We look forward to giving you the same great service the next time you are in the Glen Allen area.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Room was very large for an excellent price. Had a kitchen, dining area, living room and separate bedroom. Bathroom was very large with jacuzzi tub, two sinks and separate shower. Breakfast was standard continental fare. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much for you kind review of our property. My team and I appreciate the time that you took to give us this kind review and really appreciate your opinion of our hotel. We look forward to offering you the same great experience the next time you are in the Glen Allen area. Thanks again.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

This was a one night stay to meet our son's fiance, but I wouldn't stay here again. I'm glad I brought flip flops - carpet feels damp to my bare feet, probably having been "refreshed" so much. The bathroom tiles feel sticky, so flip flops in there too. There's a stain on the wall beside the bed as if a cola drink had been sloshed. The only positive is the location - within a stone's throw of Short Pump shopping.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Comfort Suites I, General Manager at Comfort Suites Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Thank you very much for your helpful feedback in regards to your last stay with us. I have spoken with the housekeeping staff and implemented some new inspection procedures in regards to cleaning. We are also currently painting all of the rooms in the hotel and having all of the carpets shampooed. I really appreciate your helpful feedback and would love the opportunity to show you the level of quality you expect the next time you are in the Richmond area. Thank you again.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I was thrilled to discover this hotel as an arrangement through Hotwire. The room stated normal pricing over $90 before taxes. Including tax, it came to about $65 on a Saturday night. There were of us in our room and we were pleasantly surprised with 2 double beds and a pull out couch. Beautiful indoor pool and clean up dated amenities were everywhere. Set in a very cooperate area of town, it was nice and quiet and kept pristine as I can imagine this would draw a lot of business traffic during the week.

Breakfast was a pleasant surprise with home made waffles, fruits, cereals, yogurt, eggs, etc. 2 types of juice and several types of coffee. Beats any deal at a Waffle House or the like as this for the 4 in our party would have cost us another $40 that morning. If you can snatch a deal like we did, I would jump on it as I think you'd be hard pressed to find better in the area.

Room Tip: Away from the lobby as I can imagine it might be noisy in the morning during breakfast.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Comfort Suites I, General Manager at Comfort Suites Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind review. We look forward to giving you same great stay you had this time the next time you are in the are. Thank you again.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We should have known what to expect when we entered the front doorway and it had not been swept or cleaned in quite some time. Our room was so dirty that we had to put a blanket over the couch to cover up the stains. The lampshade on the desk lamp was falling off. The wall lamp was falling off the wall. My wife said that she was afraid to take her shoes off in the room because the carpet was so staine and dirty looking. One night when we turned on the cold water faucet we got nothing but hot water. We had to clean the coffee pot out each day, even the first day. We should have left the first night but our rooms were nonrefundable prepaid. This was a nice area Innsbrook "Short Pump" with many other hotels nearby. If you need a job apply here. There might be some openings in management and supervision, there is definitely a need.

2  Thank Jimmy30263

Thank you very much for your extremely helpful feedback in reference to your previous stay with us. I would like to personally apologize for the issues that you had while staying with us. It is my personal goal to make sure that all of our guests have the best stay possible. It is very helpful to receive this type of information so that I can make the necessary changes with my staff to insure these isolated incidents do not happen regularly. I have spoken with housekeeping and have implemented some new procedures to help with these types of situations so that they will not be repeated. I have also spoken with the management company of the hotel and we are scheduled for major capital improvements to begin before the end of this year which will include updating the soft goods like couches and chairs. Again thank you very much for bringing these deficiencies to my attention and I would invite you to come back if you are in the Richmond area to see our improvements and allow me and my team to show you how we can provide you the type of stay you would expect.