“Great Hotel Great Price” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Innsbrook

Comfort Suites Innsbrook
Ranked #13 of 23 Hotels in Glen Allen
Rockville, Maryland
“Great Hotel Great Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2011

Room was great. Staff was wonderful, breakfast even better!. Didn't book here originally. Hotel we had booked canceled due to hurricaine/flood damage so this was available. I was alittle skeptical because this hotel was given 2.5 stars but what a nice surprise. Can't imagine any hotel nicer and the price was right. Definitely not 2.5 stars. 4.5 more accurate. Close to everything - shopping and very pretty area. Will come again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: We choose the top floor which was the 5th floor but would make no difference I believe. Staff was ar...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jesse M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Innsbrook, responded to this review, November 10, 2011
Thank you very much for you review. During the hurricane, times were very hectic and as I mentioned in the review above I am happy that we were able to accommodate you. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Glen Allen area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Alexandria, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2011

What a great hotel!
I stayed here because this was the site of my 45th High School Reunion.
I must say that this was my first experience at Comfort Suites and I was not disappointed.
I chose a room with a whirlpool bath and it was exquisite.
The hotel staff was extremely welcoming and attentive.
I would recommend this hotel to my family, friends.
Comfort Suites was a wonderful place to stay at a great price. The rooms are roomy.
This hotel has a fantastic breakfast but I did not partake because I was not hungry at the time.
The pool is also wonderful !!!
The hotel is located near an abundance of shopping and great restaurants.
I cannot recommend this hotel enough. Please consider Comforts Suites if you are in the Richmond, VA area.

Room Tip: Ask for what you are desirous of when you book your room.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We loved having your group everyone was so fun and just a joy to be around. We look forward to having you again the next time everyone gets together. Thank you for the great review and we hope to see you soon!!!
WV
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

My two boys (2 and 6) and I went along with my husband on a business trip. We stayed at this hotel and never had any problems whatsoever. We swam in the pool each night, and the hotel is in an excellent location. Great shopping and restaurants all around!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for you kind review. We recently resurfaced the pool so it is nice to see that it reflects in the value that you received. We look forward to handling your accommodations anytime your husband needs to travel to the area or if you just come for a visit. Thanks again.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2011

I believer last time we stayed here was about 2 years ago...We love everything about this hotel, the breakfast, how clean the rooms are and the lobbies, The wonderful staff and management. My favorite clerk there was the cute little Indian girl name-"NISHA." She helped me with everything. She has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen so far after my wife offcourse! Absolutely little swetheart! I know your hotel does not have room-service, however, Nisha always brought up all the things I needed for my stay-towels, remote,batteries, tooth brush and etc. She always made sure that we were happy with everything. Also,She helped me with restaurant's directions, recommened some good restaurant's, malls and many more! She was so wonderful. I would like to stay with your facility again! Thank you so much for your wonderful services that you provide us and make our family trip memorable!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Markt09
Thank you very much for your thoughtful review. Unfortunately for ME Nisha was promoted to our companies flagship hotel and is no longer here to help me. But her attitude and dedication to the guest experience shines through in the rest of the desk staff that works here. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Glen Allen area.
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2011

I was passing through and decided to stay there for the night. This hotel was amazing and the decoration was very attractive. rooms were very nice. Front desk was very nice... The indian girl at the front desk was very nice and kind and helpful. Needed some directions and that girl printed me out some mapquest directions and suggested some restaurants and which was great by the way. Helped me out with a lot of things. ONLY DOWN SIDE WAS THE GUY THAT WAS WORKING THE NIGHT SHIFT. ASKED HIM ABOUT THE WIFI AND HE SAID ITS DOWN RIGHT NOW... BUT I SAW HIM WATCHING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE ON THE COMPUTER BEHIND THE DESK. (BIG YOUNG GUY WITH GLASSES). OTHER THAN THAT EVERYTHING WAS GREAT.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank watevr6
Thank you for your review it is detailed reviews like this that allow me to take action and make the changes necessary to guarantee that every guest has the best experience possible. I would like to personally apologize for the actions of the front desk staff that was on duty when you had the internet issue. I take pride in my front desk staffs desire to give the best experience possible and I can assure you that this was an isolated incident and it has been dealt with. I would also like to apologize for the internet being down. Unfortunately the guest room internet and the front desk operate through different services. So often times one will work while the other does not, so please accept my apologies for that. I look forward to offering you best service possible the next time you are in the Glen Allen area and need accommodations. Thank you again for your review.
California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2011

Good nights sleep, room was clean, but pretty worn and needs some upgrading. The new General Manager was nice and professional.

The only real issue I had was on Sunday morning when it would have been great to sleep in, I was woken up by housekeeping vacuuming the hallway rug outside the door at 8:45am. I called downstairs and the owner answered the phone, I asked him why they were doing this on a Sunday morning, he actually laughed at my question and said he would let them know. This tells me that he obviously didn't take my call seriously.

I had been staying at this hotel for a few days, and no other days did housekeeping vacuum the hall. They actually picked Sunday to do this task.

I don't expect much from hotels, but what I do demand is, the guest should never be woken up by housekeeping, and always respect the Do not Disturb sign. The guest should never be inconvenienced by housekeeping. Many hotels seem to forget, a hotel is run by it's management, not the housekeeping staff. They should also remember, the guest comes first!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Choice-MemberDiamond
Thank you for you honest review. We have spoken personally and I hope that we were able to resolve any small issues that you had during your stay. Thank you for the tips for my trip to New Orleans. i looked like a hero with everyone having so many place to go. Thanks again.
Bowling Green, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2010

Pros: quick check in, spacious breakfast area, lots of breakfast selections.

Cons: dated carpet in hallways, only one working elevator (which was a huge problem since there were so many kids from a soccer tournament staying there), bathroom in room with peeling paper, broken tiles and dirty grout, and the smallest soap dish in the shower stall that could only hold a travel size bar of soap...no place to put shampoo, wash rag, etc. and the internet was unreliable.

• Stayed November 2010
Hampton Inn Richmond-West
#1 of 23 in Glen Allen
Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump
Homewood Suites by Hilton Richmond-West End

Been to Comfort Suites Innsbrook? Share your experiences!