“Nice Place”

Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Glen Allen
Buchanan, Virginia
“Nice Place”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I really liked this hotel the only negative was that I booked two rooms in advanced and reserved rooms with king beds. At check in she even reiterated what I have reserved. But for some reason she didn’t give it to me. I did not complain because I was only going to be staying one night for work purposes. But if I requested it I should have received it. However, with that being said, the other room was a king.

The rooms were very clean. The continental breakfast was delicious. I would stay here again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Forest Grove, Oregon
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Traveling through on a Sunday and needed a room. We got a King w/sofa bed for $95 plus taxes of $12. Location was pretty good with several places to eat nearby. Hotel was well decorated and clean.......Just what you expect from the Hilton chain. Staff was friendly and efficient. We would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We had a one night stop-over at the Hampton Inn on our road-trip home. We arrived late due to bad weather but were warmly received. The front-desk staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The room and beds were comfy and clean! The pool was surprisingly nice, especially for a small hotel. The location of the hotel is lovely - in a nice neighbourhood and close to the Short Pump Town Center, for anyone who wants to shop. Breakfast, wi-fi and parking was free. We stayed at a number of hotels during our road trip, and the entire family agreed that our best experience was at the Hampton Inn in Richmond-West! This was our first experience at a Hampton Inn and we had a surprisingly wonderful time and look forward to more stays! Thank you!

Room Tip: Free Parking and wi-fi and great service!
Chestertown, Maryland
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Wonderful,polite staff-couldn't do enough for us. And---- they have the best chocolate chip cookies served at 5pm & 8 pm.

Would definitely stay there again.Also, can;t beat their breakfast-which is FREE!!!

Room Tip: stayed on the 2nd floor-absolute quiet
Austin, Texas
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights and felt comfortable. The room was clean and large, the bed was comfortable, the buffet was okay. The parking seemed plentiful.

I was given special attention by the staff upon my arrival and they saw that my needs were met in a helpful courteous fashion. My first room did not cool very well and I was quickly moved to another room in a different part of hotel. I was also given a plug-in internet connection because the wifi signal was somewhat limited for my needs.

I like the location tucked back off main road somewhat and this location is very accessible to restaurants, shopping, highways.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Camden, North Carolina
Reviewed August 21, 2012

As a rule we stay almost exclusively with Hampton Inn whenever we can. They have taken care of us and treated us like family for 15+ years now and our recent stay still managed to be wonderful enough to write about! The rooms are very clean, comfortable and I always want to take the duvet cover home with me.... but for this particular Hampton In, the staff is what brings it all home. They are spot on with treating each guest as a valued family member. We only did a quick overnight stay as we were in the area visiting family... but we would not hesitate to return!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We found this hotel to be more than we expected for an overnight stay. The staff was very helpful and helped us get a sick child comfortable. The room was spacious and clean, and we slept well in very comfortable beds. The breakfast assortment was abundant and tasty. We did not get to use the very attractive outdoor pool, but many happily were. Maybe next time we will not rush off so quickly, and enjoy a longer stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Allen
#5 of 81 in Richmond
Richmond Marriott Short Pump
Richmond Marriott Short Pump
#6 of 23 in Glen Allen

Been to Hampton Inn Richmond-West? Share your experiences!