“Won't Stay Again”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Richmond-West End
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Glen Allen
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I've stayed at all the hotels in the Innsbrook area and this was my least favorite. I had some issues with cleanliness of my room, the cable channel selections was limited and the breakfast wasn't as good as its neighbor at Hampton Inn. I won't choose this one again with so many other choices in the area.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We found our suite to be clean, comfortable and the kitchen well stocked. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The location was quiet and convenient and there is a lovely jogging/ walking path around the lakes in close proximity to the hotel.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We made a reservation at this hotel for August 21. We did this as a convenience to a surgery center at which my husband was scheduled for foot surgery on August 22 to avoid traveling 100 miles early in the morning to arrive there at 7:15 a.m. It was a very wise decision to stay at this hotel.

We had requested a one bedroom suite on a high floor. Upon arrival, the nice young man at the front desk informed me that we would have to stay on the first floor but they had upgraded us to a two bedroom suite at the same rate for a one bedroom suite. As it turned out, we had two bathrooms, which was great, especially as we had to check out so early for my husband's surgery. The suite was spotless and the bed very comfortable. Also, it was very quiet. If the occasion every arises that we need to stay in Glen Allen, Virginia, or in the vicinity, we will certain stay at the hotel. It is located in a business park, very convenient to West Broad Street.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

One of the nicer Homewood Suites I have stayed it. The room was big and the bed was super comfy. Good breakfast and coffee in the morning.
Two things kept this from a 5 start rating; I did not receive a wake call as scheduled one morning and my room did not get cleaned one day.

Aaron at the front desk was very nice and was a big help getting a billing issue taken care of for me.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I could not believe what we got for the money when staying here. This stay cost no more thatn a regular hotel room most places. We stayed in a one bedroom suite with our granddaughter and it was downright luxurious. We picked the room so we could watch t.v. after our granddaughter went to sleep. The bed and bedding were wonderful.The day we stayed the weather was a bit nippy for using the pool, I didn't expect that for that time of year. The breakfast was one of the best I have ever had in a hotel, many unexpected things like croissants, things to make your own "Egg McMuffins" lots of fruit and probably a lot of things I missed. Granddaughter was delighted with the strawberry cream cheese and the flavored coffee creamers for her decaf coffee. Staff was friendly and very helpful to us. I am looking forward to my next visit next year already!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed at Homewood Suites for two nights on our family vacation to Virginia/DC area; we went to Kings Dominion theme park and we chose this hotel for that part of our trip because we wanted a room with a kitchen and enough space to accommodate two adults and three teenagers. The one bedroom suite (with two double beds) met our needs perfectly. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. The full hot breakfast was delicious and we appreciated the variety of breakfast options, as well as the friendliness of the kitchen staff.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

My family and I went on a mini vacation for our four year old's birthday to Bass Pro Shop and the Zoo. We were surprised to come across a 1 bedroom suite that was almost the same price as a regular hotel room so we booked it. We enjoyed staying at this very clean and upgraded hotel with all the amenities. The dishwasher was especially a plus for bottles when traveling with a 2 month old. When we are in the area we would stay again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Allen
Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Glenside
Comfort Suites Innsbrook
Comfort Suites Innsbrook
#17 of 23 in Glen Allen

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Richmond-West End? Share your experiences!