Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfurniture storehome away from homelong termquiet at nightsleeper sofaclean roomshotel is locatedstaff was friendlycomfortable bedrichmondhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The hotel is being renovated. The rooms are beautiful. The pool and exercise room are very convenient. The staff is very helpful and treat you like family. I get an excellent discount because of the company I work for. I will continue to stay here until I find a permanent hom.

Room Tip: Smoking rooms are on the 3rd floor. They are not renovated yet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Terrible experience!! The girl at the desk Lakeisha or Lateisha was not at all helpful, on the contrary! My air was not working when we arrived at 3PM ..she said that "the maintenance man was not in , and would not be in until..'oh, haha' Monday morning..and they were booked so they could not move my room..I said, "well, my son just canceled his room for tonight so I know that is available so could I go there tonight and then I will have to deal with the air myself tomorrow".".no ,m'am.. we would have to clean it before he comes in tomorrow" I said "I am his mother, I will clean it" ..she said "no m'am.. you don't understand , someone would have to clean it before the next guest comes in" I said "well check out is 11 and check in is 3.. you do not have a housekeeper tomorrow either??" As she rolled her eyes and rubbed her head she said" you don't understand" I said, "fine, forget it".at 8, when I went into my room, for the night, I heard a loud noise next to my room, as if a power washer was hitting the side of my wall with water..I again went to the desk,same girl, and asked her about the noise d could she please check to see if it was something that could be done..maybe a sink or something was flushing , as it was a vacant closet room..she said "when I have time..I am working on something''..45 min later, I went back, asked again..as she quickly put her phone down, she said "when I am finished , I have to finish the night audit first" (on your phone????).. I resigned myself to a sleepless night, which I had..(bed was HARD! as well ) and when I pulled a night table out to plug in my phone , there was an empty soda can on the floor, streaks of dried soda on the wall, and a cigarette butt on the floor..this in a NON-smoking room) next morning I met my daughter in law at the first floor..she asked to see if I could be moved.."no.. that noise is from the elevator..we only book that room when we are full") .. there was the maintenance man standing there and when we said about the air-conditioner he said .. I would have looked at it, and we told both of them the girl said there was no maintenance man until Monday....she tn asked to see a manager.."there are none here"..she said "I WILL see someone , she (me) is getting a different room." and insisted on speaking to someone..all of a sudden, a room WAS available.. they moved me, (it was a room that costs $10 more..I guess they did not want to move me there before).. Oh, also at 7 AM Sun morn the fire alarm BLARRED and in my room a sharp bright light as well...ran around to get wallet , opened the door, and there were workers standing around talking, etc..and after asking, found out it was a false alarm .. although no one said anything!!..we had to ask!! And apparently, it had gone off 7 times throughout the day on Saturday!!( we were not around) Breakfast consists of muffins, quaker bars and coffee, but by 9:55 am, it is scooped away .. coffee as well....We stayed from Sat to Mon, and there are/were no maintenance, no managers and no one at desk from 11PM til morn apparantly. If you MUST stay here DO NOT let them give you room 111 ! you will not sleep!

Room Tip: DON'T get room 111 !!! Rooms all have kitchenette though.. And if you get a deluxe with the pull out make sure you get your sheets and blanket and pillow when you check in, there are none in the room, and they do not ask you when you check in if you want any.. also , there are no hairdryers are in the rooms
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2013

it was a pleasure to sleep and hang out in a clean, quiet and comfortable place. It was off the highway so it was quiet. No riff-raff hanging about. Nice place for the money. I have spent more for less in the past. I just wish the whole place was non-smoking.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was an enjoyable one. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

If you need affordable, long-term accommodations, this represents good value and excellent location. Staff are always helpful and have greatly improved breakfast to include healthy options. They are also pet friendly and provide ample parking.

Room Tip: First floor is non smoking. Pet friendly also.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm very glad that you were able to enjoy the value and reap the benefits of the services we offer. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I do a lot of traveling because I'm in the Military and I also love to travel. I found a few places in the area but I didn't like the area. I saw this one and walked in. From the moment i walked in I was greeted with a smile and a nice person in the front office. I was thanked for my military service and treated like a king. I was offered a viewing of the room and once I walked in i was completely amazed by the room. From the opening of the door, i felt like it was home. Wood and carpet flooring, Nice kitchen area, beautiful bed and soft pillows and a flat screen tv. On the way back to the front office i ran into the Manager Kristen and she greeted me with a smile and a reassurance that this is the best hotel i will ever stay at. I was a believer. Quit and relaxing. No loud noises and I feel very safe here and it feels like home. Anytime I'm in this area this is going to be my hotel of choice forever. Thank you for making this trip relaxing and peaceful for me.

Room Tip: The location of this hotel is in perfect traveling distance from where you have to be. Highway right up the street and if you looking for a nice area to eat or hang out. They have bars and resturants and shopping centers in both directions no more then 2 miles away.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Jerry - I appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to write such an awesome review of our hotel. The team members at our hotel were so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your accommodations. We appreciate all you do and wish you luck on your future travels!

Thank you again for your kind words. We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future, and sincerely hope to see you soon.