Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook
Hilton.com
$119
$149
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Glen Allen(Glen Allen)(Great Value!)
$87
$81
SpringHill Suites
$129
$129
All reviewsfurniture storehome away from homelong termquiet at nightsleeper sofaclean roomshotel is locatedstaff was friendlycomfortable bedrichmondhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2013

If you need affordable, long-term accommodations, this represents good value and excellent location. Staff are always helpful and have greatly improved breakfast to include healthy options. They are also pet friendly and provide ample parking.

Room Tip: First floor is non smoking. Pet friendly also.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm very glad that you were able to enjoy the value and reap the benefits of the services we offer. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I do a lot of traveling because I'm in the Military and I also love to travel. I found a few places in the area but I didn't like the area. I saw this one and walked in. From the moment i walked in I was greeted with a smile and a nice person in the front office. I was thanked for my military service and treated like a king. I was offered a viewing of the room and once I walked in i was completely amazed by the room. From the opening of the door, i felt like it was home. Wood and carpet flooring, Nice kitchen area, beautiful bed and soft pillows and a flat screen tv. On the way back to the front office i ran into the Manager Kristen and she greeted me with a smile and a reassurance that this is the best hotel i will ever stay at. I was a believer. Quit and relaxing. No loud noises and I feel very safe here and it feels like home. Anytime I'm in this area this is going to be my hotel of choice forever. Thank you for making this trip relaxing and peaceful for me.

Room Tip: The location of this hotel is in perfect traveling distance from where you have to be. Highway right up the street and if you looking for a nice area to eat or hang out. They have bars and resturants and shopping centers in both directions no more then 2 miles away.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Jerry - I appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to write such an awesome review of our hotel. The team members at our hotel were so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your accommodations. We appreciate all you do and wish you luck on your future travels!

Thank you again for your kind words. We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future, and sincerely hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed at this property for two nights (booked $40/night on priceline.com) last weekend.

The hotel is located on Broad Street, behind a Haverty's furniture store near the Innsbruck area of Richmond's West End.

We showed up at 11:10pm, but the front office closes at 11. If you arrive after 11pm, you need to ring up the front office from a telephone to get the night manager to open up the front office and to check you in.

I have stayed in much newer and nicer Extended Stay (suite) properties. The downside of this property is its age. Located in tobacco-friendly Richmond, the entire hotel (yes, including the room) smells of cigarette smoke (think of it like your room is sitting above a smoky casino). Bathroom fixtures look dated and starting to rust, hallways look smoke-stained and I had the feeling I was walking down the halls of a college dormitory instead of a hotel hallway.

The room was well-appointed. There was a good working desk with free WIFI. The kitchenette was in good working order and although we didn't need to use the kitchen, all utensils and appliances appeared to be perfect for someone who would be staying at the property for more than a couple of nights.

The queen-sized bed was comfortable and my wife LOVED the pillows. The hotel was fairly quiet, but we still managed to hear even small noises coming from neighboring rooms. The walls must be pretty thin, so I'm glad there weren't a lot of parties going on when we stayed there!

The bathroom was nothing to write home about. Shampoo and disks of soap were provided. The towels were kind of skimpy, and looked like they may have benefited from another washing. I'd rate the shower a 2.5 out of 3. The temperature control and drainage were ok. The water pressure could have been better, but I believe that a device to conserve water on the shower head was doing its job and was reducing the flow of water somewhat, while making a shrill noise.

"Breakfast" is provided, but it's not up to the level of breakfasts provided by other properties. There is a lounge area where I suppose you could try to eat breakfast, but I can't imagine that many would feel comfortable in doing this. The breakfast consisted of some oatmeal bars, instant oatmeal packets, some apples and an orange. Also, coffee and hot water were available. VERY basic!

If the smell of cigarette smoke doesn't bother you and you need to do business near the West End of Richmond, this property would be a good choice.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Just wanted top share my experience.........I stayed at the Studio Plus Motel on two seperate occasions for a week at a time. It had been reccomended to me by one of my work associates. Along with the units being well kept, updated and comfortable.........there was also a full kitchen available in each unit. I travel extensively with my company and the cost of eating out constantly is staggering so when you find a great deal such as this you jump on it!

On another note, With my job, I get alot of miscellaneous material sent to my location at each project. Most of the time I leave a business card at the front desk and request a call when it delivers but usually I have to make the call to see if it arrived. The girls at the front desk (evenings and days) really took care of me!! I requested the same call when my material arrived and the evening clerk passed along the info as she promised she would. I received a call as soon as the delivery was made on two different occasions.

I would definitley stay here again if I'm ever in Richmond working!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel on and off for the last 4yrs. I can honestly say this past year the changes made to the hotel are worth the stay. The management they have now Kristen Ball and her staff are exceptional. They go out of their way to acommidate your needs and make you feel welcome. The best part about staying at this hotel is it is pet friendly so if you are a pet lover like myself, that travels with my dog it is nice to know I have a place to stay with her that is clean and has a kitchen where you are able to cook a good meal. I would highly recommend this hotel for anybody especially if you are looking for a PET FRIENDLY place where the staff is exceptional.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012