“Simply amazing!!”
Review of Scotto's Pizza

Scotto's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Glasgow
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

We love Pizzerias/Italian places. Even hole in the wall pizza joints. So every vacation we take, we find the local pizza shop. We are camping at Jellystone just down the road, and stopped at Scotto’s for lunch.

It is an older, family owned restaurant that could use remodeled, but don’t let that sway you. This place makes me want to go back through all of my pizza place reviews and drop the rating down, because this was by far, the BEST Calzone I have ever had.

Wife got a cold Italian sub, that could feed two people and was fantastic. My two daughters got Chicken Finger meals that were huge, with a ton of fries. My son got a burger and devoured it. He never finishes his food.
I got the Large Meat Lovers Calzone with Ricotta Cheese. It was HUGE. No way I could finish it. I cannot explain how good it was.

Service was fantastic and the bill was good. Came to $52.87 and we had a ton of left overs.

We would come back for sure. Just wish it was 5 hours from home.

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Options are kind of limited in the area. But traveling with kids, you can't go wrong with pizza. We ordered two pizza (veggie and cheese), mozzarella sticks, friend green tomatoes, and nachos. What can I say? Teenagers!
Our server was super friendly and attentive.
The apps were good. Pizza was average.
The restaurant and bathroom could use a little TLC.
Good place for quick and affordable eats.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Pizza is good and you get a lot of food for
The money. Chef Salad was tasty. The place was jamming for lunch when I was there and waitress disappeared for a good 30 minutes and I finally had to ask for the bill. Best place in the area to grab lunch.

1  Thank Viknd
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Looking around to order a few pizzas and salads to take back to hotel for 18 couples. Found this great find just down the street, they went above and beyond after a long day on the bike. Great food and friendly service.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Can't recall her name but she had short brown hair- She went above and beyond for our party of 12.She provided so much information about the area, the hikers etc. Food was good as well but our waitress is what made our dinner!