$159
$48
$149
$103
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$71
QualityInn
$109
Hampton.com
Motel 6 Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$60
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $68/night.

Super 8 by Wyndham Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$61
$54
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubthe blue ridge parkwayeach morninggas log fireplacethese cabinsdelivered breakfastanother cabinnorth carolinanext morninganniversary weekendliving roomriver trailbath towelsthoroughly enjoyed our stayfront porchmountain viewstone mountain state park
Reviewed August 9, 2017

This was our second time at Fiddlers Roost and stayed in the same cabin #6 which seems to be the most private with a beautiful view. Cabin has everything you need and very comfortable accommodations. Breakfast each morning delivered to your cabin was a treat and very delicious. A

Stayed: June 2017
bluefornoreason, Owner at Fiddler's Roost Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

We absolutely love having you with us...thank you so much :)

Reviewed July 23, 2017

My husband and I just found our favorite mountain retreat-Fiddler’s Roost just off of the Blue Ridge Parkway. This log cabin resort is 1.7 miles from the Blue Ridge Music Center on Blue Ridge Parkway, and 13 miles from Interstate 77. They are located within the National Park Service in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
Andy and Tempe are the proud owners and great hosts of this perfect hide-away. Fiddler’s Roost consists of six private pinewood log cabins with country-style décor, private decks, grills and picnic tables, as well as free WiFi, TVs, kitchenettes with dining tables, and living rooms with sofas and gas fireplaces. Some have lofted bedrooms, while others add hot tubs. We stayed in the Bear Foot cabin. It is such a quiet place!
Savory and generous breakfasts are DELIVERED to the cabins each morning.
Waterfalls are one of my passions and we found a beautiful one 45 minutes away at Stone Mountain State Park. It was 300 steps down to the falls—just remember you have to come back up!!!
The nice little town of Galax, Va. is only 15 minutes from the cabins and there are numerous restaurants and grocery stores.
My husband and I stayed there in June of 2017. We understood that some GPS directions took customers to a local cornfield, so you might want to call first and get ‘old-fashioned’ directions, too.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2017

Loved our stay here. Enjoyed just being in Nature, so peaceful. A treat to sit on our porch in the mornings with our coffee waiting for Andy to drive up with yummy breakfast. And at night fireflies, stars, and hot tub...lovely.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed the cabin. We stayed in #2. The cabin was very well stocked, maintained and clean. Breakfast is delivered in the morning - and really good. It's quiet and out of the way (just off the Blue Ridge Parkway) but close enough. We were visiting family in Galax which was only about 30 minutes away. The only possible complaint is no wifi or internet connection. But we survived that (there is cell service). We'd definitely stay here again!!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2017

I went for a weekend trip and it was better than I even expected! (I went with my best friend for a much needed girls weekend to reconnect after 3 years not seeing one another.) The cabins are really designed for couples, so I plan to return one day with my husband, but it was perfect for our quiet girls weekend away from our kids and life as well. The cabin was very clean and cute. I had no complaints at all! The fireplace, hot tub, and delivered breakfast made it seem like a cozy luxury in the middle of the woods overlooking a beautiful mountain landscape. I am a bit picky about cabins because I live in the city and am not used to living in the "woods" and this totally fit the bill for me. The owners could not be any more friendly and willing to make sure that everything is in order and that our needs are met. They went above and beyond what I would expect. It was hard to leave!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Roost (#4) and it was great. Others looked good as well, though :)
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends