“great,wonderfull,the real taste of japan”
Review of Kyoto at Virginia

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kyoto at Virginia
Ranked #12 of 45 Restaurants in Galax
Galax, Virginia
“great,wonderfull,the real taste of japan”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

i visted with one of my good friends.,we love to eat healthy so if you like to eat food with taste you know kyotos is were it is at.keep on maken great delicious healthy true japanese food guys cant wait for my next visit

2 Thank ragethebeast

Galax, Virginia
“Great Food”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

My son and I love Kyoto. The help is very pleasant and you can watch your food being cook. I like the shrimp sauce a lot. It is different, but this is Japanese food not Chinese. I love shrimp and I know what real seafood taste like. I am a scuba diver from Florida and I do not consider Red Lobster seafood great. Anyway, all of my friends enjoy eating at Kyoto and we have yet to have a problem.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Desolina D
Sparta, North Carolina
“Horrible!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The shrimp sauce at Kyoto's was BAD! It smelled as bad as it tasted and when I ask them to smell or taste they refused saying no one has ever complained and that i didn't know what it was supposed to taste like. My daughter and I ate maybe three bites and they still charged me full price for the meal and drinks. All the while the owner argued with me. I explained I wasn't lookinh for a free meal I was only being honest. Obviously, I paid for it! We paid almost twenty for the meal, left, and went to taco bell. I will never eat there again!

• Visited September 2013