“Great for take out”

Bamboo Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 46 Restaurants in Galax
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 10, 2013

There isn't a lot of seating or money wasted on decorating, but the food my husband and I ordered was good, quickly prepared, nicely seasoned, and a good value.

After a day of running errands and shopping our last stop was a nearby store and we noticed the bamboo garden hiding at the end of the strip mall. It was hard to see because of all the jacked-up trucks parked in front of the pizza place, but worth a "lets take a chance" order. The spring rolls were fresh and flavorful and I will order them next time too. I had the "Buddhist Delight" and my husband ordered the "broccoli and cashew" stir fry. Portions were HUGE and provided two meals. The vegetables were still crisp and not smothered in sauce -- very delicious and a lovely way to end the day.

We took the food home, lit candles, and poured a glass of wine and enjoyed a lovely evening of good food and conversation.

3  Thank WendyNairobi