“Was Better As Prime Sirloin”
Review of Porky's Restaurant

Porky's Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 45 Restaurants in Galax
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Galax, Virginia
“Was Better As Prime Sirloin”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

A lot of money was spent on restoring this building making it a decent facility, too bad the food and service is so lousy. My family and I have eaten here twice and both times the food was just edible. We will not be going back a third time.

The last time we ate here, the server forgot to give us silverware and we had to get some from another table ourselves. We waited about 30 minutes before the rolls we were told about finally made it to the table and about 45 minutes to get our order. The server was rarely seen. I was not offered a refill on my drink and my daughter was never given a straw for hers.

I had high hopes for this place, but was very disappointed. It is too bad too because Galax needs a good restaurant in the worst kind of way.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Tim B

Been to Porky's Restaurant? Share your experiences!