“Terriable Terriable Terriable”

Ranked #16 of 45 Restaurants in Galax
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bogey's Restaurant is a newly reopened restaurant in the heart of Galax, Virginia. Less than 20 miles off of the Blue Ridge Parkway; located on hole #7 in Galax Municipal Golf Course. We offer the finest dining in Galax and the greater area. Cuisine styles from all across the nation and even over seas. We also offer room for larger parties up to 30 people in our Blue Ridge Banquet Room.
“Terriable Terriable Terriable”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

My frist visit to Bogey's Resturant was also my last visit. Terriable- I can't say that enough. Service was very poor. The food wasn't prepared correctly. I don't like suprises when it comes to food. I ordered Thousand Island dressing on my sald, after a few bites I realized it had an odd taste. I asked the waitress, and she informed me that ohh we were out of regular Thousand Island, so we used fat free. I know that may seem petty, but it's a completely different taste. I order my steak well done. Well done is very simple, burn it. It came out the first time almost rare. I sent it back, and it came out the second time medium. I gave up at that point, since everyone else in my party was finished. To bet it all, I had to still pay for my meal. I didn't even eat the steak, and I had to pay for it. The manager was nice enough to suggest that I just order my steak different. Really. I thought I was the paying customer.

• Visited December 2012