“Nice atmosphere, slow service”
Review of 104 Main - CLOSED

104 Main
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The restaurant is very pretty but the service is very slow (around 1:30 on Saturday) and the food was just okay. We tried 1 salad and 2 sandwiches.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Wonderful pastries for breakfast and paninis for lunch. We were surprised to find such a lovely coffee house. The decor is beautiful and the food is delicious.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

It wasn't spectacular, but if this place was in my town, I'd return. Didn't expect to find very good spaghetti and meatballs in rural Virginia, but that's what I had. Nice, varied menu, decent prices and wine selection. Hope it continues to do well.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

The waitress we had neglected coming back to our table to take our food order. The other wait person stepped in. Later our original waitress brought our food out. We asked for more tea and an extra plate. She never came back. NEVER! She proceeded to help 3 other tables near us. We would have ordered dessert but as I said she never came back. I had to go up to the register since she didn't bring the check. Maybe it was just a bad night but that was our first impression unfortunately. The food was very good however and the atmosphere was inviting.

Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

With the two reviews before me. Solid food and coffee type drinks, not to mention the comfortable atmosphere. It's great to see a place like this do well on Main St. Older towns, USA