$159
$48
$149
$103
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$71
QualityInn
$109
Hampton.com
Motel 6 Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$60
Super 8 by Wyndham Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$54
Comfort Inn(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$99
ComfortInn
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 3, 2015

My wife and I booked a room here as part of our moving trip along the Blue Ridge Highway. We arrived in the evening and were greeted by Sherry, the innkeeper, who immediately treated us like we were old friends.

We had an upstairs room which was kept very clean and tidy. Each room has a screen door so that you can enjoy the good weather as well as a fireplace (which we did not use as we traveled in June). Unfortunately we arrived too late to enjoy the rocking chairs on the upstairs deck as the mosquitos were getting quite active, but we were still able to enjoy the great view of the Blue Ridge Highway and surrounding areas. The bathroom was similarly clean and featured all the amenities of a hotel that one would expect. The bed was firm for my taste but the linens were clean and comfortable.

The highlight of our stay was definitely the innkeeper, Sherry. She is a wonderful host and made sure we had everything we needed. In the morning she made a huge breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast, scones, and hashbrown casserole for my wife and I and two other guests. When she found out we were moving she gave us two mugs (custom-made for the inn) as a gift and sent us on our way with a huge hug. My only regret was that we were not able to stay longer!

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2014

Had a very nice room on the upper level with deck & rockers right outside. Enjoyed relaxing on the deck watching the sun go down. No cell phone or Wi-Fi service available but we expected that. Great breakfast in the morning, wonderful stay!

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank S R
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Arrived to Inn to be told they were closed for painting the computer was not working so no reservations requests had been received. Okay fine, but I called before driving there and left a message and my cell number, checking about rooms earlier in the day. I got no call back and when we spoke with lady she had no suggestions for places to check.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Amy N
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We had such a wonderful weekend here at the Inn. We were celebrating our 11 year anniversary, and what a beautiful, and special place to celebrate! I can't say enough great things about this welcoming inn. Don and Sherry are wonderful hosts, and they made us feel so welcome, and did so in every little detail. The inn was beautifully decorated, and the breakfast....oh, my! A wonderful large breakfast each day, with delicious food - eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast, scones, apple dumpling, potato casserole, homemade biscuits, muffins, fruit, indian peach jam, apple butter, tea, coffee, you name it! It was so nice meeting new friends, and having wonderful conversation as we ate. The porch has such a beautiful view, and you will definitely rock your cares, and worries away in the rocking chairs outside your room. I highly recommend their inn if you are in the area, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2013

What an amazing place. Has to be experienced to appreciate! Very handy for the parkway and we did eventually find it in the mist! Had a lovely room up off the balcony with all we required. The room was very interesting, like the rest of the place just full of artefacts.
In the morning we were made the best breakfast. Fruit, strawberry muffins, red peach jam, pancakes,eggs sausage and maple syrup. As much tea or coffee as we could drink.
I can recommend this place if travelling down the parkway, an ideal place to stop.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple