“Cheap, clean and quiet”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Galax
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Stayed here over the weekend to enjoy New River State Park. Motel is very clean and quiet; owners are very helpful, and the internet worked perfectly, The bike trail is about 3 minutes away (by bike.) You can leave the car and walk into town for dinner.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bruce a

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I stayed here every year when i visited my dad.I noticed remodelation of room. WE ENJOYED OUR STAYED . GREAT INTERNET CONNECTION NO PROBLEM AT ALL

Room Tip: Yes No parking on bakside but backside is very quiter and ROOM LOOKS CLEAN AND GREAT WITH NEW CARPET...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank BIRBIEStatesville_nc
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We were on a driving tour during christmas, and I had to stop for the night. From my GPS I got the info for this motel, and I called in. As the price was good, I drove to the hotel with my travel mates. The motel itself is not too great, with regular amenities,but the hotel manager, Brijesh Patel was really helpful. He checked me in and later called in to check whether everything was OK and when finding the wireless not working, he offerred to come upstairs to help. When still not working he offerred to hardwire my computer. Although I didn't take advantage of this, I felt quite happy. Thank you Mr. Patel.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Danny H
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Room was clean, amenities were sparse but ok. Limited TV channels and clarity was also an issue on some. Location was great to down town, near the police station also. Limited parking if you have a large vehicle or are towing a trailer. Bed was firm, Heat/AC worked well. Wireless Internet signal was unusable in "rear facing" room. Very reasonable price and overall good value.

Room Tip: The front side of the Inn nearest the office is preferable if wireless internet is a priority. Also...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank NlovewithTonya
Reviewed July 21, 2011

This joint looks rundown (all rooms have outside doors) and is in need of fresh paint and attention to detail. The furniture upholstery is stained and the furnishings are worn.

THAT BEING SAID...at least it is clean, has newer carpet and does not smell of smoke.
I got the room for 40 bucks and it will be fine for a quick overnight stay. I recommend this place for those who can overlook its age and wear and focus on what this place is all about.....SLEEPING.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank dunkirk2
Reviewed June 17, 2011

The kindest, sweetest people took good care of us. It was nice to have the comforts of "home" while on a business trip. We notice rooms are getting renovated. We show remodeling were going in other room too. We will definitely stay here again and are recommending it to all our friends! Thank you so much for a truly special stay:

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Betty123456789
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Me and My Mother enjoyed our saty.Very quite room,Very comfortable Bed.Thank for our stay
We will consider coming back

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank aimee123sweet
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galax
Knights Inn Galax
#7 of 8 in Hillsville
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 8 in Hillsville

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!