“Good Food and Goods Prices”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #8 of 92 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Haymarket, Virginia
“Good Food and Goods Prices”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

For how nice a restaurant this place is, the prices are very reasonable. The food (I had a surf and turf meal last time, filet Mignon and lobster tail) is very good, cooked well, and tasty. The desserts are also very good. A nice atmosphere in the restaurant too. And the prices to go along with this good food and atmosphere are not more than a couple bucks above a Ruby Tuesdays dinner. A very good restaurant and I will continue to go back.

• Visited February 2013

Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dependable”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We visit regularly. Great bar and dining atmosphere. Great food and service. Gets busy around dinner but the wait goes by quickly in the bar.

Visited March 2013
“Love the Bang Bang!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Wow, the bang bang shrimp are my favorite. I get that as my appetizer and meal. I am not a seafood person but can eat this shrimp! I wish they had a little more variety with more options but overall it is good food and good drinks. Wednesday nights are Bang Bang Wednesdays Shrimp or Chicken for $5!

Visited August 2012
“Always Great”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is our standby restaurant
and we are never disappointed. Must have the Bang Bang shrimp appetizer

Visited January 2013
Virginia
“Bonefish did not treat me right”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I went to Bonefish last night. I ordered the bang-bang shrimp and a martini. The martini was great. I asked for the "sauce on the side" with my shrimp order. The waitress brought it and left the table before I could tell her the order was wrong. My waiter walked by me and checked on the table next 2 me twice. After 10 minutes he recognized that i had not touched my food. I told him that I did not want it and to give me the check for my drink. He apoligized and I left.

This is the first time I have had a problem at the restaurant.

• Visited January 2013