“Great popcorn”

Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great popcorn”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

New movie theater, we have been there a few times and the popcorn and soda are as you would expect. The place is usually clean.

Visited March 2014

Manassas, Virginia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Recently opened and very nice”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The only drawback - ticket booth is outside the facility and you may get wet, cold, hot or sunburned while buying your ticket! All else is great: nice staff, clean seating, and pretty good food menu for a theater.

Visited April 2014
Gainesville, Virginia
“New Theatre”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

It is a new theater. RMAX and 3D are the best. Recommned the Regal Loyalty card for the food benefits. Quieter during the week days. Great parking availability.

Visited May 2014
Manassas, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Outside box office leave you cold!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We went on a Saturday Night. It was my first visit to this Regal location and I was excited to go there since my friends talked about it. I didn't realize that the box office was outside. That wasn't so bad except there were 30 of us poor souls waiting in line with only one person selling tickets. The temperature was 30 with a wind chill down to 15. Caroline was the outside ticket seller and she did a great job trying to get all of us through the line as quick as she could. When we finally got inside I was surprised how dirty it was and how much popcorn and dirt was in the hallways and theater. The ladies restroom was clean. The chairs in the theater were comfortable but since I am short, 5 feet one inch, the seat back pillow hit me on the wrong spot so my neck was stiff afterwards. Next time I will bring a small pillow or stuff my coat behind my head. The sound and picture quality was very good.

Visited February 2014