“Excellent food”

Ranked #65 of 92 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“Excellent food”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is fairly new. It was our first time and we were very happy and satisfied.The food is excellent. The restaurant is clean. Service was quick and friendly. Ha our server is really nice!

Haymarket, Virginia
“A Great Find”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

In a small little shopping center off Route 29 in Gainesville, you will find one of the finest Vietnamese restaurants. The food is delicious and plentyful! The servers couldn't be nicer. My husband and I both had the beef Pho and it was one of the most delicious soups we have ever had. So glad to find this little gem in Gainesville.

• Visited November 2012
Manassas, Virginia
“Finally, a "regular" place for me!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I had been visitng Pho Gourmet, which is closer to my home in Manassas. Feel free to see my review on them.

I always see this place when I visit Bonefish or Musashi in that shopping center, so I figured I would give this place a shot after deciding to leave my last pho spot. I was NOT disappointed at all!

First, I did not want to try the spring rolls (I dont usually eat anything like that, even in Chinese places) but my roommate borderline forced me to take a bite. I am happy she did, because it was so tasty. The peanut sauce is phenomenal.

The Pho Ga was perfect - the meat was juicy, the bowl was generous, and everything was delicious. My roommate had steak/beef and she said it was cooked perfectly.

The waitress that greeted us was cheerful, articulate, and was very sweet. It was easy to make small talk with her and get her opinion. They forgot my extra noodles, and she was quick to bring them out and apologize. The restaurant is very nice, clean, and well lit.

Overall, I am definitely going to return here regularly and try many more menu items! It was a bit pricier than other pho places, but for a night out to dinner, was far less expensive than perhaps Bonesfish or another restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
“Unique Restaurant, Wonderful Service”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

There are several Asian restaurants in the GaInesville area but to my knowledge this is the only Vietnamese offering. Food and atmosphere here are very good but what sets it apart is the warm, friendly, attentive service.

Pho Ha Linh is a family affair and it is named after the two daughters. We had Ha taking care of us and she could not have been friendlier or more knowledgeable.

Some may prefer chains but I will take a good independent any day and this is a solid choice.

• Visited August 2012