“Great food, great value. Very nice ambiance and a very graceful belly dancer.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nora Taste of Lebanon - CLOSED

Nora Taste of Lebanon
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Manassas, Virginia
“Great food, great value. Very nice ambiance and a very graceful belly dancer.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Just had a birthday dinner at Nora's. Very attentive staff and delicious food. 4 appetizers, entrees, baclava, coffee, and soft drinks for $100. The belly dancer was very graceful. Been around for four years. Surprised I hadn't heard about it before. We'll be back.

• Visited April 2013

Gainesville, Virginia
“The BEST in Gainesville!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a family favorite. Prices have gone up in the last year but we still enjoy the food and atmosphere. They are always very nice and patient with the kids. They bring in a belly dancer Friday and Saturday nights. Food is excellent for those that love middle eastern/lebanese food. There is food for everyone here, whether you are a meat eater or non meat eater as well as a childrens menu. The hooka next door (owned by Nora's) seems like a hot spot as well.

• Visited March 2013
Virginia
“great taste of the Middle East”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I visited Nora's for the first time last night and exceeded my expectations. My family stopped in for my brother-in-law's birthday. It's definitely a nice place to celebrate a special occasion. The restaurant is very clean, the staff is very friendly, and the food is superb. They were even very kind and helpful in accommodating our large group. I've traveled in the middle east so I can tell you that this food is definitely an authentic taste of cuisine from the region. I sampled from many of the plates in my party and liked every single thing I tried. We really enjoyed the exotic atmosphere as well. I've had better falafel, but everything else was so delicious that it didn't even matter for our group. We were pleasantly surprised to get such great quality and fresh food for such a nice price.

Nora's is one of the best restaurants in the area. If you've never had Lebanese food, stop in and try one of the sampler's. It's good stuff!

• Visited March 2013
Gainesville, VA
“Unique”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Nora's is an original in Gainesville! The service is always friendly. The food is prepared fresh and everything I've ever ordered I have really liked!

Visited November 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice Belly Dance”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Me and my wife spent a weekend here to try it out. The service is fine, food is good and the belly dance is the main attaction. After that, all party/dancing on the small floor. we had a good time, specially when you are looking for some authentic lebanese cuisine (just for variety). We also tried the hokah and it's kinda weird at first, but at you go along, it's not a bad experience after all. Try this joint for a change.

• Visited December 2012