“Always order from them! They have everything!”
Review of Taste of Asian

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taste of Asian
Ranked #33 of 94 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Reviewed May 8, 2014

There is nothing not to like about this place. They offer every type of asian food - thai, korean, japanese, chinese, EVERYTHING! And the prices are good. Everything we've ever had is great. They usually are very quick with orders and pack extra sauces,etc. We've been ordering from them for years.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I eat here once a week at least. My favorite is the Combination Noodle Soup. It's terrific. The pad tai, fried rice, egg foo young, happy family, spring rolls, egg rolls, orange chicken, etc are great.

The sushi is good. I don't think it's the best in the area but it's good. I am not a fan of the sweet and sour pork, but everything else is great. Huge selection.

They are very nice to me each week, and usually they start bring me my drink etc when I walk in. Great to support local family restaurant.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We have ordered from this place atleast 10 times in the past year we've lived in Gainesville. They have SUSHI that can be delivered to your house! I love everything from hear from the Moo Goo Gai Pan to the Tempura to the Thai Drunken Noodle. They make great food and don't overcharge...they also come in a reasonable amount of time.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

When I lived in Gainesville, this was THE place I ordered Chinese and sushi from. They were brand new, and the food was great, and they delivered sushi! It was my dream place!

The food is rarely wrong, and if it is, they fix it. They remember you if you call often enough, and are prompt. I regret that I cant order from there anymore (I moved too far away) but I would totally order from there now if it were possible. I stop in when I can! This is one of only 2 or 3 places ANYWHERE in that area that I will eat in, the other being Asian Garden and Pei Wei.

Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

The food is very good and the service is very good. The people who own the place are very nice. Not a lot of people go there but the service is always there.