“Slow Service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 4, 2017

Visited this location on a Sunday after a positive experience at a different location. Horrible service for a slow period. Had to ask multiple time for refills, condiments, silverware, and napkins. Food was good but over priced. Initial cup of coffee and two refills tasted burnt and like dirt. Coffee ranked as the "worst" I have tasted.

Reviewed April 1, 2017

Eggspectations is an old favorite for my family and me. Every meal is hot and fresh with a unique blend of traditional and contemporary.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

The restaurant is attractive and family oriented. The few times I have eaten there the food was good but the prices are excessive for the product type, quality and quantity. There also seemed to be a LOT of children when I was there but it was always weekend lunches so maybe an evening meal would be a little less distracting than it was with poorly behaved kids all around me.

Food was average to good, but for the type of food I thought it was priced higher than it should have been. I could have lived with that if the portions were larger, but I was barely satisfied after cleaning my plate! And even basic dishes are over $10, with most specialties from $15 to over $20. Not a place for a basic breakfast style meal (even for lunch or dinner) when there are so many other options at roughly half the price, but they do have some very good high end meals if price is no object.

Reviewed March 10, 2017

I had brunch with my two daughters and son in law today at Eggspectation in Gainesville, Virginia today, and our meals and dining experience were awesome! Everyone said their meal was great...three of us had meals with eggs, breakfast meats and potatoes...my youngest daughter had a burger and fries. You can have breakfast all day here. Our server was nice and friendly....she brought our drinks and food in a timely manor. The atmosphere was nice....the restaurant was spotless. My only complaint is that the restaurant doesn't open until 10:00 AM. Try this place out. You will like it.

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Looking for something different from a burger we found ourselves here . I have their land & sea pasta , has chicken & shrimp in Alfredo sauce & a Caesar salad . Wife had BLT & fries . Great service , very good food & good value.