“Greetings from Canada”

Eggspectation
Ranked #16 of 92 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Greetings from Canada”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I only know that this restaurant chain is from up North because I asked to waiter after we had another fine meal. Price vs. value is excellent. Food is very good and worth the trip to eat there.

• Visited March 2014

“Soso”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The food has a tendency to be cold there, they will take it back but its is always the same problem. As for the taste, we had breakfast there and it was ok.

Visited July 2013
Manassas, Virginia
“Very Good Breakfast Experience, a bit spicy on the wallet”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I too went there after getting numerous coupons for the past few years. I must say we were quite pleased. Had breakfast with my boys, experienced eaters and hard on restaurants that don't serve good breakfast food. Their favorite meal breakfast !!!!!
The food was exceptional and the portions were plentiful. I had the Eggspectation Omelet very well prepared, with a side of cheesy grits (phenomenal), and a real good side of corned beef hash.Potatoes were also great. Definitely got a take home tray. Youngest son had pancakes, eggs and bacon, he said the best pancakes he ever had, older son had breakfast burrito, and a HUGE cinnamon bun, on it's own plate...put Cinnabon? to shame. i had to treat myself to a dessert for later, so I ordered a carrot cake.....OMG ....it was sinful.....I may go back soon just to get another carrot cake or coconut.
Lastly my bill even after a 50% off coupon came to about 70 bucks for 3 people... :(
Otherwise great meal, just may go back when I save up some loose change again :)

• Visited June 2014
“Friday night dinner”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great place to go on a Friday night. Never crowded and great food. Good prices and a happy hour at the bar that goes until 8pm.

• Visited April 2014
Gainesville, Virginia
“Not your average destination...”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

After getting a deluge of coupons over the last year or so, we decided to give it a try. The food as most have said is quite good really, relatively speaking. Not the usual fare from a chain... there's definitely some thought put to the menu and recipes, and it shows. It's a bit loud and not exactly inexpensive, so for us it will be an occasional spot rather than a habitual, more regular trip. But we will definitely go back...

• Visited April 2014