“Good Service”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #62 of 94 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Overall I am not a huge Chipotle fan but my opinion is changing. Have been to this location a couple of times and really like the burrito bowls (the burrito without the tortilla). The chicken is tasty and I like their pico and mild salsa. Huge portion. Last night the line was out the door but it moved very fast since they have more than adequate staffing and were still able to have a staff person cleaning and restocking the soda machine area. Still like Freebird Burrito's in Texas better but this will do as a nice sub.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The Chipotle in Gainesville is always busy at lunch. And for good reason. The food is ALWAYS fresh and well prepared. The staff keeps the line moving efficiently while also greeting each customer. I love that there is fresh lemon to put in ice tea. I always get a huge salad and think I won't be able to finish it. But it is so good I have always DO finish it.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

The best burritos, bar none. I'm never disappointed with Chipotle. Service is fast, food is fresh and well prepared. Inexpensive as well. We go there all the time now.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

$13 for 3 tacos is a bit high no matter how good they are.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Throw a bunch of meat and vegetables into a pan, stir it up and let me have it. In and out in 14 minutes.