“Numerous visits, consistently meets expectations.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #67 of 94 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 3, 2013

If three stars just says "It was just OK", then that's where I want to go with it. It is a nice environment, they serve a couple of brands of beer and wine and the dishes are all hot and fresh from the kitchen. Nothing at all outstanding, but solid and consistent and we will continue our patronage there.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I absolutely love Chinese/Japanese/Thai food, so when Pei Wei came to a nearby shopping center I was excited. I was also skeptical. I don't like chain restaurants when it comes to Asian food, like Panda Express. EW.

I was so pleasantly surprised with this place! The food is of good quality (not chewy mystery meat) and the portions are great. It is comparative with other Chinese places nearby in terms of price, and I have never experienced a problem on my many visits. I order a lot of takeout, which is easy and convenient with their online ordering mechanism. I love the food, and I find excuses to go eat there, even though its not really diet friendly, at least not what I order.

One of my favorite chains, hands down.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

My kids love this place. If you eat in the food is great. If you order take out the quality is significantly different.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Not sure I understand the concept. I'd rather be in a conventional Chinese restaurant or buffet. Not bad, but I'll go elsewhere.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

This is a great place to eat! It is like going to a less expensive P.F. Changs. ( I know that it is owned by that chain.).I would much rather eat here than order out for chinese..... it tastes fresher! Nice atmosphere for both lunch and dinner!