“Went downhill....”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Front Royal, Virginia, United States
“Went downhill....”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband and I really used to like Jalisco's, but the food quality has gone down, while the food prices go up. Service was on and off, and our food didn't taste the same each time....no consistency of flavors.

Visited January 2012

New York City, New York
“If you enjoy real Mexican food avoid this restaurant”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Was here with my two teenager daughters passing through town on a road trip. I wish we hadn't it was the worst meal of out 10 day road trip and it was the first stop.

The service was slow. When the food finally arrived, one daughters nachos were totally soggy, covered with cheese that looked as if it came out of a squeeze bottle. The other had mushy enchiladas covered with way too much sauce and my order was completely wrong. We love Mexican food with fresh ingredients but you will not find any fresh food here. Totally disgusting. I guess we are spoiled by real Mexican food in NYC and in California, were native people take pride in creating a taco with tomato, onion and fresh cilantro.

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“If I could move the restaurant to my town, I would.”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Want authentic Mexican food? Look no further. The portions are huge, the prices are extremely reasonable, the food was delicious and the staff were truly delightful. Try to get, Jose as your server. You won't be sorry.

Visited July 2012
Occoquan, Virginia
“Excellent Mexican”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

This is one of the best mexican restaurant's in Northern VA. The cole slaw dip for chips is unique!! Prices are great too.

Visited June 2012
Powhatan, VA
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I'm not normally a great fan of Mexican food but, this one is great, good enough that I went back a second time. The chips and salsa also come with coleslaw which makes an interesting combination. Portions are huge. My seafood fajitas were well prepared and brought sizzling to the table. Service is good.

• Visited June 2012