“Authentic southwest”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Alexandria, Virginia
“Authentic southwest”
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Im originally from Tucson, AZ - so I know good Mexican food.

The food here is great at a very reasonable price. The service is good and the building/atmosphere is also very good.

• Visited August 2011

Maryland
“Some of the best Mexican I've ever had other than in Mexico!”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

They have great food! I was pleasently surprised. If you like Mexican, and you're neat Front Royal, stop by here.

• Visited August 2011
Framingham, MA
“Tasty, filling, and inexpensive!”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

We drove in from the DC airport to go to the Shenandoahs for the weekend. It was getting late for lunch, and we wanted to eat before entering the park. We felt like Mexican and stumbled upon this place.

My wife got a taco salad on a homemade looking tortilla. The thing should have had its own zip code, it was that big. And it was filled with plenty of meat and cheese and veggies, not just lettuce.

I ordered a chicken breast topped with veggies and a cream sauce. The veggies included string beans and broccoli, not just the ubiquitous peppers and onions. It was also a large portion. We weren't hungry enough to eat again until just before the restaurants in the park closed.

Friendly service, pleasant atmosphere, clean, prompt service. I'd recommend this place to anyone heading to the park or just passing by.

• Visited July 2011
Manassas, VA.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Zambrano Family is one of the most amazing families I have ever met.”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

I love the food, know the family and I can't honestly say anything bad about them. I know the work and quality of the food. I know the hearts of the family and employees. My favorite is Chile Verde.

1 Thank AnitaManassas_VA_
Front Royal, Virginia
“One of the top 3 worst places I have eaten”
Reviewed May 28, 2010

After reading some positive reviews we went to try this place out.
The Food was so awful It was unbelievable.
The veggies were from frozen and not fresh, my mother took 2 bites of the salmon and couldn't eat the rest. The beans were the worst, cat food would be better. My enchilada was barely edible. There were no authentic flavors except for the house hot sauce that I asked for and they brought from the kitchen on request.
It took us a long time to get our check even though the place was not busy.

2 Thank ladyt108