“Comfort food”

Ranked #22 of 88 Restaurants in Front Royal
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We decided to walk to the restaurant from our hotel to enjoy the sites of Front Royal. It looked like it may rain before we finished our meal, so we brought along our umbrella. The folks were friendly and eager to get us seated and started on our meal. Our group had steak, fish, & roast beef, everything was well prepared and delicious. We even had room for desert, coconut cake! The rain had started and as we prepared to leave, one of the ladies offered to take us back to our hotel! We declined but the offer was so genuine! If you are in Front Royal, make time to eat here!

There are newer reviews for Main Street Mill Restaurant and Pub

Reviewed May 28, 2012

There are only a couple restaurants open on Sunday night. This place was fair.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

I had an afternoon work appointment in Front Royal yesterday. I left quite early to get out there so I could explore a little while beforehand and to have lunch. Walking around I came upon the Main Street Mill Restaurant. The restaurant is located in an old mill building, which makes for a unique setup for one's dining experience.

I didn't have one of the main entrees, just a barbecue chicken sandwich with fries. It was tasty and just enough to satisfy one's lunch appetite. The entire menu looked like it was filled with delicious entrees, and I hope to visit again soon for dinner.

The waitress was very pleasant. She got everything correct in the order. My only complaint would be the service was extremely slow. If you would ask for something, it would take what I would consider an unreasonable amount of time to receive it.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Food was good, loved the onion bunion, and my husbands steak was really nicely done. The service was also welcoming and helpful

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I broiught a bunch of my hiking buddies here after a 40-person hike in the mountains. The staff was very accomodating and the food was fast and delicious. This place is fantastic. We plan to use it after our kayaking trips.