“Always a pleasure.”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #38 of 93 Restaurants in Front Royal
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I eat here often. I'm always greeted with a smile and always a very friendly staff. Great food and great service is something hard to find. Keep up the great work!

1  Thank natlite

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I liked this place. My 8yold asked to go out for Chinese and I took her, against my will. I really didn't expect what we got. The people that worked here were very nice (nicest servers I met in Front Royal). The place was clean and the food was great. She told me if I got an extra entree the kid meal was free so our entire dinner was like 9.00. I got this chicken teriyaki that was freaking amazing and my daughter got some chicken and mushroom dish that she raved on and on about. I almost thought I would have to go buy her another meal. The only downfall, which is not their fault, is that there were some obnoxious teenage girls in there talking VERY loudly and using the word penis in every sentence, which annoyed me since there were kids in there. I'm not really sure what they could have done to prevent this though. The place is small and there are outside tables (so we could have moved outside) but we were hot after a day of trails. I guess it gave me the opportunity to teach my young daugther about having some class...

2  Thank Tracy M