“Definitely will come back - great subs!”
Review of Crazy Carl's Oven Baked Subs - CLOSED

Crazy Carl's Oven Baked Subs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I agree with the other reviewer - Subway has run it's course. This is a nice independent sub shop that has good quality. The list of specialty subs may not be long, but they are great and also have "Build Your Own." You can't go wrong. I had the "T-B-C" and my husband did a "Build Your Own." Both were very good. The bread was fresh and warm. The fillings had a lot of your selected items and not overfilled with lettuce to make it seem full. The place is simple, clean, and comfortable. The staff is very nice. Will definitely go back. Good quality.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

While we were away this summer, Crazy Carl's started up. We were curious to try it, and were pleasantly surprised. I had the Italian sub, which was very good, but I would get it without dressing and onions next time (dressing had a spice in it I don't like, and onions were quite strong). My husband had the Roasted Chicken Salad, which was so large he had half at lunch and half for supper. Friendly staff, good value. I gather from the conversations with other customers that they add new things all of the time. Eager to try more options another time.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

It's great having a new sub place in town! I get really tired of boring Subway... The people working here are great, very helpful and friendly. I'm a vegetarian and did the build your own sub option and they reduced the price since I didn't have any meat (which I greatly appreciated). The ingredients all tasted fresh and my only issue is that not all of them are listed on the main menu board in the restaurant. If you look in the paper menu there are more options... which you may want to do if you go there. They also deliver which is great. Overall I would definitely recommend this place and will be going back there myself!

2  Thank nomad3817