“Best Spa Ever!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Best Spa Ever!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This spa is located in a beautiful older style house in downtown Front Royal, VA. The moment you walk into the spa is amazing. the boutique shop has the most unique jewelry and gifts. The decor in every room is just so beautiful. You feel like you are in a magical place. And magic does take place here! I've had the massages, facials, waxing and nail services. All the ladies that work here are so professional and fun. They take into account any health issues you may have before servicing you. I have osteoporosis, but have the greatest massages. The massages are so relaxing and I always feel so great afterwards. I've tried the Swedish and Aromatherapy massages. Lauren is my favorite massage lady. The facials are great too. The facial room is so uniquely decorated with tree limbs on the ceiling and the most relaxing music playing. Ashley is my favorite facial lady. I've tried the Signature facial, Lumimous C & Sea Facial. Feels so good. And I go regularly to get Shellac manicures. There are so many more services I want to try. Absolutely love this place! Products are superior, classy place and wonderful staff. Can't wait to go again.

Visited November 2012