“Good food at great prices”

Thunwa Thai Cuisine
Ranked #10 of 88 Restaurants in Front Royal
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is not the best thai I've ever had but it is perfectly good, and for the low prices it's a great deal. My only complaint (food wise) is that I've yet to convince them that I truly do want it "thai hot", but we'll work on that. Service is a little spotty, not out of lack of caring but simply lack of experience. I hope this place sticks around, it's very nice to have good cheap food choices!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Yep...it's true! And it's good too! The owners are really nice and are working incredibly hard to get their new place off the ground. The food is good...we've had the shrimp and chicken appetizers as well as the soups....the pad thai is good too...and the mango/sticky rice is fantastic...

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Good Thai food in FR!! Hard to believe it but it's true...the soups are amazing and the Pad Thai is excellent. At the time we visited, they were still waiting on their beer/wine license, but it's coming soon they said!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I am working my way through the menu and haven't had anything I wouldn't order again. My husband who does not generally like Thai recommended the Crying Tiger Steak. I really like the soups, anyone is a favorite. I have had better Larb Gai but still it is still very flavorful, I order it frequently. The Pineapple Fried Rice is excellent and I picked one up last night for book club and everyone loved it!

Finish off your meal with the Fried Banana and get the homemade creamy sauce that comes with it for a nice treat.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We were staying at the Quality Inn because they take dogs. This resturant is in the Quality Inn. The food was wonderful. I got the shrimp rice in a pineapple.