“Good food, great service!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #63 of 88 Restaurants in Front Royal
Cuisines: American
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Good food, great service!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We arrived to the Applebee's at a peak time on a Saturday night, so we had to wait for a table for our party of 5 when there were 4 large tables open. Our waitress was great!! She was so prompt and friendly. The Southwestern Shrimp Alfredo was delicious and filling. Overall, a great Applebee's and it wasn't too noisy.

• Visited October 2012

Front Royal, Virginia
“Just like the rest, except...”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

the service is great, the staff is personable, and the atmosphere isn't as heavy or as noisy as other Applebee's.

Visited August 2012
Coshocton, Ohio
“great staff..”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

everyone knows Applebees.... its just Applebees, But the staff here really seemed to enjoy what they do

Visited July 2012
1 Thank phoneguy070
“Brrrrrrrr”
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Ate here for the second time in a month because we had a gift card. Both times it was really chilly inside- enough to want a jacket. Service was slow. Food was barely mediocre. Clam chowder tasted like canned. 4 cheese penne pasta with chicken- slightly warm, garlic, salty chicken, and some nasty underripe tomatoes. Sauce was thick and sticky Portion was very small for the price. Breadstick was cold and greasy.
Previous time, I ordered the Asian chicken salad, which was decent when I ordered in the past. Lettuce was dry, salad was mostly carrots, 4 pieces of chicken, and hardly any dressing to speak of. When I asked for more dressing, the waitress actually looked at my plate first, as though questioning my wants. Brought out a totally different dressing than what was already on my salad.
No plans to go back at this point. Not worth my money!

Hanover, Maryland
“Just okay...”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Ate here for dinner.. We were seated quickly which was nice. Where we live in MD, most of the restaurants during dinner always has a waiting list of 15 minutes or more. Our waitress was very sweet and bubbly. I felt my drink was watered down but I ordered something that I could have ordered at a ball park because it was one of those frozen slushie drinks. Appetizers were good but our entrees were just okay. My husband had a seared or blackened steak and it didn't really have that much flavor considering it had sausages and shrimp. I had the orange asian salmon and my salmon was way overcooked. Other than that, I would have been happy if we just ate at the local McDonalds.

Visited July 2012