“Terrific service and very good food”
Review of Joe's Steakhouse

Joe's Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 88 Restaurants in Front Royal
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Front Royal, Virginia
“Terrific service and very good food”
Reviewed August 29, 2014

Visited with my family and really enjoyed the meal, the atmosphere and our attentive and personable server, JJ. Will definitely visit again!

“Sadly dissopointed”
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

This is the first time I've used trip advisor and they asked me to so here it goes, the only reason I can assume is known as a great steakhouse is because it looks like the only one in town, my ribeye was so fatty and cooked to a more med well than a medium, my baked potato was soggy and brown on the inside and I had asked if i wanted it loaded, i did loaded .. Nope , my server Ashley didn't even notice , I had to wait for drinks and I had to listen to her go on an on about her life to another table, I was out on a motorcycle ride and thought this would be a nice spot, I was wrong! Next time I'll wait till I get Back home and go to outback! Was really hoping to like this place!

3 Thank Pinkboy65
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, Excellent service
Crabcakes were crabn not bread, calamari was fresh and the filet was tender and cooked perfectly

Nice surprise in a small town

Ashley was an excellent server

1 Thank Bruce G
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent Lunch”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We visited Joe's Steakhouse in Front Royal, VA based on our excellent experience at Joe's Steakhouse in Winchester, VA. With two other couples we had a delightful lunch. All our dishes were very good! We enjoyed quality attention from "JJ" and Eric Ralls the GM came over to enquire about our experience. Great service and a very very good lunch... we'll be back and recommend the restaurant to anyone!

State College, Pennsylvania
“Joe's Provided Great Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

My wife and I celebrated our 50th anniversary at Joe's Steakhouse this evening. Everything about the dining experience was just right. The meal was excellent, from the crab and spinach dip, to the garden salad, Joe' sirloin strip, and flourless chocolate cake. Service was provided by "JJ" and he was topnotch.....always providing for our needs in a timely manner and answering our questions about the restaurant and the menu. "JJ" polished off the evening by taking our picture to preserve the moment for us. The atmosphere and overall experience was what we were looking for in an anniversary dinner. We look forward to eating at Joe's Steakhouse on our next visit to Front Royal.