“Joe's Provided Great Anniversary Dinner”
Review of Joe's Steakhouse

Joe's Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 88 Restaurants in Front Royal
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2014

My wife and I celebrated our 50th anniversary at Joe's Steakhouse this evening. Everything about the dining experience was just right. The meal was excellent, from the crab and spinach dip, to the garden salad, Joe' sirloin strip, and flourless chocolate cake. Service was provided by "JJ" and he was topnotch.....always providing for our needs in a timely manner and answering our questions about the restaurant and the menu. "JJ" polished off the evening by taking our picture to preserve the moment for us. The atmosphere and overall experience was what we were looking for in an anniversary dinner. We look forward to eating at Joe's Steakhouse on our next visit to Front Royal.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Ate here the night before getting on Skyline Drive. All our meals were excellent. The steaks were cooled to perfection and the peach dessert was yummy. Service was wonderful. We even came away with two more bottles of local wine to enjoy when we get home

Reviewed August 19, 2014

First time dining outside and what a beautiful day and setting for lunch or dinner.
Come with friends for a celebration or just a couple. I was impressed and will be one of my lunchtime spots for friends and family. Inside area can be romantic on one side or casual on the other. I tried scallop for appetizer and they were pretty good but the time before was much better. I got the fish and my other half got the steak. We both enjoyed.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We had Joe's Sirloin, Steak Fries & Veggie Medley. Steaks cooked to perfection/tender & juicy. Veggie medley was arranged to be visually appealing and the taste was fantastic. The steak fries were crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside - everything anyone could possibly want in a fry! Our server, Greg, was friendly and attentive! It was a wonderful experience to eat there and I will recommend Joe's Steak House to everyone. A great big Thank You to all the staff, cooks and manager!

1  Thank Bonnie V
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I had their special for the night, fried catfish with hush puppies, brown rice, veggies, and steak fries. I was absolutley starving after being up in the mountains all day and this meal was perfect! It literally melted in your mouth. Not only was the food amazing but the service was brilliant! Our server Payton was so caring, funny, and on top of things! She was absolutley wonderful. We were seated as soon as we got in which was kind of a surprise because there were five in my party but again, another great part of my experience at Joe's Steakhouse. I've been to restaurants all over the place, from London to Washington D.C but honestly this makes my top 5 favorite restaurants. I loved it!