“Just a GREAT dinner with atmosphere”
Review of Joe's Steakhouse

Joe's Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 88 Restaurants in Front Royal
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Strasburg, Virginia
“Just a GREAT dinner with atmosphere”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Hubby, sister, and I decided to drop in at Joe's tonight (Sat. 4/12/2014) for a leisurely meal. We had a WONDERFUL red snapper dinner, accompanying wine, and key lime pie for dessert. I don't see how the meal could have been any better than what was served us. With any meal in any restaurant, the service can make or break it! Our waiter, Andre, was everything anyone could hope to expect, i.e., attentive to our desires, laughed at my husband's joke (a must), and made us feel that we were his prime concern. When we did question one small issue (not important), he said 'my fault' instead of explaining how busy they were, which really impressed all three of us. We really admire a man who is a 'stand up guy'. The three of us agreed it was a relaxing, memorable evening...great food and Andre. Thanks, Joe's....we will see you again soon.

• Visited April 2014

“Best steak I've ever had”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate there recently and really enjoyed everything about the place. The food was delicious and our waiter Sam was probably one of the best waiters we've ever had. If we ever return we will definitely be requesting his section.

Winchester, Virginia
“good restaurant!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I don't go out much but when I do I like to find restaurants that don't fall into the fast food category and Joe's is it. No doubt I will be back soon. Thanks!

Front Royal, Virginia
“Mike's review”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The food was excellent. The waiter was excellent. The atmosphere was very nice. Very pleased with the whole experience. The wine was great!

Front Royal, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful surprise!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Pass this place going home EVERY day! Finally decided to give it a try for my 50th birthday family dinner last night (April 7th). We had not been in the 'building' since it changed hands and have to say it is MUCH IMPROVED! The food was very good and Tim our server was AWESOME! I have a really bad allergy to fresh onions and he offered to modify a few dishes so I could have them! I'm a big water drinker and I was blown away when he brought us this cute bottle of water so I would not have to wait for refills! I have never had anyone do that without me asking for a 'pitcher' to be brought to the table! We knew going in it might be pricey but the food, the service, the atmosphere and the over all 'feel' of the night was perfect! Might have to check to make sure Tim is working next time we go and then we will request his table!