“Great food, better service!”
Review of Joe's Steakhouse

Joe's Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 88 Restaurants in Front Royal
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2014

My family and I stopped into Joe's for dinner after a long day. It was refreshing to be greeted with such a welcoming staff. Our waiter, Sam, did an excellent job and the food was absolutely delicious! I had the teriyaki chicken stir fry and have been craving it ever since that night! We will definitely be back! Thank you!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Very nice ambience. Waitstaff very pleasant. My husband and I both had sirloin steaks which were delicious. The main meal was preceded with bread and olive oil and salads. The only reason I give this 4 stars was my garden salad was warm and lettuce was wilted. I did not send it back but I am sure if I did it would have been presented as it should have been. We will be going back.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

As city dwellers who spend many weekends out in Front Royal, we used to find it challenging to improve upon the dining experience that we find in the city. Joe's has really changed that for us. The food is fabulous and the staff is pleasant! Shout out to our waiter Sam, who did a great job for us yesterday. We love the outdoor patio and the occasional live music. Can't wait until the weather gets nicer. The prices at Joes are reasonable considering the quality of the food. If you are looking for a bargain, consider the Sunday Brunch!

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

What a treat to find such a wonderful restaurant in Front Royal. The food was terrific and the service was extremely friendly and attentive. Thank you Tim!

1  Thank Jessica N
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great dining experience all around! Wonderful staff and fantastic food! First time going to this location and was not disappointed! Great atmosphere.